CHAPTER - 31

So sorry to keep you all waiting. Actually I was out with my family and didn't have time to check the target.

Target : 45 votes

I was sleeping when I felt someone caressing my head

I was sleeping when I felt someone caressing my head. I opened my eyes to saw dadu. I placed my head on his lap while he smiled and said,"good afternoon gudiya." I smiled and said,"good afternoon dadu." He then asked,"bachha tu theek hai na?"
(You're ok, na?"
I said,"yes dadu. I'm fine."
We sat in silence while he continued to caress my head.
I was thinking about mine and abhi's relationship. How can he changed so much? He didn't even messaged me I'm fine or not. What has happened to us? I don't even have any answer.
I was in my thoughts when dadu said,"gudiya its lunch time. Do you want to come downstairs or have it in your room?" I looked up at him. I really don't have appetite. I said,"I don't want to have. I'm not hungry." Dadu said,"but gudiya you had to take medicines and you're weak too. So no tantrums. You had have lunch." I pouted and said,"fine then. I'll have downstairs." It's been a while I didn't had lunch with my family so why not with everyone. He smiled and nodded. Just then arjun bhai came. He said,"it's lunch time. Trishu you wanna have it here or downstairs?" I said,"downstairs bhai. We were just coming." He nodded and came to help me. I sat straight and bhai helped to stand. Dadu, I and bhai went downstairs. I with the help of bhai reached till dining table. It feels so good to have dinner with your family after a long time. Shreya bhabhi was the first to see me. She came and said,"aree trishu. You could've said, we would have sent your lunch to your room." "No bhabhi. Actually I wanted to have lunch with you all. Since it's quite long I had with you all." She smiled and said,"ok. Come." I sat on my chair and smiled. Maa came near me and caressed my head, I smiled at her. She then served me and my smile dropped seeing the soup. I whined and said,"not this maa." She said,"but you have to. It's healthy for you." "Isn't that food healthy?" I said pointing towards the food she made which was not bald. But was full of spices unlike this soup. She said,"it is but. It's heavy. And your body is weak, it doesn't have enough energy to digest that food. Don't you nnow this thing? Are you even a doctor?" I looked at her with open mouth. I just turned towards papa and said,"papa, see na. What maa has given me. I don't want to eat this bald food." "Trishu just for few days. Then you can have whatever you want. No one will stop you." I pouted but nevertheless had it. We were having lunch when dadi said,"I talked to panditji. We can have it tomorrow." I frowned as what were they talking about. Seeing me frown bhabhi said,"don't get confuse trishu. We are keeping a pooja for you quick recovery and to thank god." I just nodded.

I really feel blessed to have this family. They support me even at my worst. They didn't even questioned me about what happened that day. Was it my fault or not? They trust me so much. And what I did. I broke everyone's trust. Abhi's, maa's, siya's everyone's trust was broken by me. And here are they, trusting me so much. I don't deserve this much love. "Trishu why are you crying?" I came out of my thoughts when arjun bhai said. I didn't even realise I was crying. I touched my cheek to find it wet. Papa said,"what happened princess? Is it paining anywhere? Don't you want to eat this soup? Then don't have. No one will force you." Mumma said,"yes bachha. Sorry I forced you to eat this." Till now I was crying. I said,"it's not like that. It isn't paining and I was not crying because of the food." Aditya bhai said,"then what happened beta?" "It's just... I feels so lucky to have you all. Y-you all didn't even questioned me about that day. You all didn't even ask me that was it my fault or not. You all trust me so much a-and I-I do not de-deserve it." "Shh. Bachha, who said you don't deserve. You deserve the best beta. And dare you think like that about my bitiya rani." Dadi said and with strictness at the last. Bhabhi said,"yes trishu. Don't say like this. Now wipe your tears and have your lunch with a smile. And if you don't want to have it then tell me I'll prepare something else for you." I said,"no bhabhi. It's fine. I'll have it." I then had the family while everyone was joking. I know that they are just trying to make my mood light. So I just smile at them not wanting them to feel sad that they are failing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guilt. It is all I'm feeling now. Just because of me my Ishti, my jaan met with an accident, got into a coma. Hell I didn't even know if she  had come out of a coma  or not. If only that day I had listened to her once. If only I had listened to what ruhaan, sahil and rudra told me. We would be together now.

Flashback

I was sitting with rudra and sahil in my room when rudra said,"I can't believe you did this to her, abhimanyu." "That's not fair you should have at least listened to her bro." Sahil said.  I then said,"shut up okay. Don't tell me what I should do or not. Because of her siya is in this condition. There is no way I'm going to forgive her." Rudra said with frustration,"Achha and what you did. You told her to DIE. Like seriously Abhimanyu. Do you have any idea what your words could have done to her. Don't forget she is our sister. We're not going to forgive you until and unless she forgives you." Just then Ruhaan entered and said,"me too. I'm also not forgiving you until bhabhi does." Sahil nodded and said,"you know me too." Saying they three went outside while I just sat there. I threw the vase which was kept on the side table and let out a frustrated sigh.

Flashback ends

Why? Why I didnt listened to them. But it's okay. Now I'll make it up. I'll do everything alright. I then took a paper and pen and started writing. After writing, I kept the letter in my pocket and drove to the flower shop.

I park my car and went inside the flower shop. The old lady smiled warmly and said,"what can I help you son?" I said,"can I get a beautiful bouquet of white tulips." She smiled and said,"sure." She gave me the bouquet and I asked,"the flowers are fresh right?" "Ofcourse they are. Looks like you gonna propose your girlfriend." "Uh huh. It's for my wife. Actually she is a kind of angry with me. So decided to mend with her favourite flowers and chocolate. Well thank you for the bouquet." I gave her the money and she said,"hope everything becomes okay with you two. And welcome. Please do visit again." I nodded and then drove to the general store. I bought her favourite chocolates. And put the card in the bouquet. I then went to the courier agency. And said,"I want to courier something it's urgent." I gave them the address and went from there.

------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu is now mending Trishti. Will she forgive him? What are your thoughts?
Comment me batana!

Target complete kar dena.

Follow me on instagram
Id : ridhiwrts
And on wattpad too 😁

Follow me on instagramId : ridhiwrtsAnd on wattpad too 😁