CHAPTER -4

Today's the day we are going to see the girl and meet her family

Today's the day we are going to see the girl and meet her family. Yeah, I said yes to meeting the family and that girl. Yesterday when I said yes to meet the girl dadu told me that girl is the granddaughter of dadu's best friend, Vikram Sharma. And due to all this mom don't even let me go to office today. I went down to see my mom running here and there instructing the servants to arrange everything perfectly. I shook my head in disbelief and made my way to the sofa where siya,ruhaan ,papa,dadu and dadi. I ruffled siya's hair and sat beside her. Ruhaan said with a teasing smile, " so bhai all ready to go and meet bhabhi?" At which I just rolled my eyes and said ,"abhi shadi fix nhi hui h jo tu usse bhabhi bol rha hai." "To ho jaegi bhai itni jaldi bhi kya hai."
And like this it was soon time to get ready to go sharma mansion.

" And like this it was soon time to get ready to go sharma mansion

I went downstairs and saw everyone their full ready. Maa saw me coming towards her, she gave me her beautiful smile and said,"kitna pyara lg rha hai mera beta." I tha kes her and then we made our way to Sharma Mansion. I, Ruhan amd Siya were in one car whereas dadi,dadu,mom and dad were in other. Sonn we reached the mansion. I saw dadu and a uncle of his age whom I assume to be Vikram uncle hugged each other and I touched the feet of elders. All the elders were talking when I heard dadu saying,"achha ab baatein to hoti rahegi. Vikram hume apni poti se bhi milao bhai."
"Ha ha bilkul. Shreya beta jao Trishti ko bula lao." Uncle said to... I think that girl's bhabhi. "Ji dadu" she replied and went upstairs. We all were talking when I heard the tingling sound of bangles. I looked up only to lost in the beauty that was coming towards us.

(Imagine her with bangles)

OMG, she is so pretty just like a goddesss.
I was so lost in my thoughts until ruhan whispered in my ears,"atleast close your mouth bhai. And don't stare her like this she will think of you as a creep." I turned towards him and saw him a mischievous glint and smile and saw others having same expression.

She sat beside me and I said a hi to her to which she replied the same with a smile. All were talking when a little girl came and sat on her lap. She kissed her cheek and she grinned and then looked at me and a cute little frown appeared on her forehead. She turned towards trishti and said,"bui who is he?" Trishti looked at me first and said "bachha he is". "I'm your bui's friend." "Ohh". "Btw what's your name cutie?" "Pihu" " Wow a cute name just like you." She grinned and thanked me and I just smiled at her. We were talking when maa said ,"I think we should let them talk alone. What do you all think?"  "That's great. Trishti,take him to the garden and have a talk." She replied "ji maa". She nod at me asking me to follow her which I did.

We were sitting in garden in silence when she cleared her throught gaining my attention

We were sitting in garden in silence when she cleared her throught gaining my attention. I looked at her and she continue,"hey". I replied to her the same. She continued,
"Umm.. so are you ready for this marriage?"
"I was not until I saw you."
I replied and a red hue occured on her cheeks.
Ohh how much I love that cheeks of her.
I came out of my trance when she said,"are you flirting?"
"Is it working?"
She bite her lips to control her blush and a chuckle left my mouth.
I then asked her,"ok so on a serious note, are you ready for this marriage?"
"And why should I agree to marry you?"
"Well you see,
I am better than the best
Chaahe to le le ek nikka sa tu test
Kahe to tere naam ka tattoo main kara loon
Khoon se initials tere main likha loon."

"And who told you that I'll say yes on all these conditions?" I looked at her in confusion and said,"what do you mean?"
"I mean ki after marriage I'll not leave my work. I'll continue working. Can I?" I smile at her and said,"of course. Degree roti banane ke liye thodi paayi hai." She chuckled and said ,"thankyou." "Btw what's your profession?" I asked her and she smiled and said,"I'm an employer as well as doctor."
"Mtlb?" "I mean I'm the owner of health and care hospital and a heart surgeon." I looked at her in shock as health and care is India's biggest hospital. "You are the owner of health and care hospital?" She chuckled and nodded her head. "Wow. That's great." We were talking when aditya came said, "if you both are done talking then come at the hall everyone is waiting for you both." We nod at him and he smiled and went from there and we too made our way to the place where everyone was sitting. As soon as we reached our mom came towards us and asked about us response. Maa looked at me with hope and I just nod my head in yes. She squealed in happiness. I look at my side and saw trishti who also responded the same. Everyone started hugging each other and I leaned down and whispered in her ears,"Congratulations soon to be Mrs. Rathore." She blushed and said,"Well congratulations to you too Mr. Rathore." I smile at her. We were staring at each other's eye. Our eye contact was broken by dadu who said,"ab hume chalna chahiye." Vikram uncle said,"are par itni bhi jaldi kya hai thodi der or rukte to accha lagta." "Are ab to milna hota rahega. Par abhi chalte hai." To which he nodded and we bid bye to everyone. I looked at trishti and said,"bye,tulip." A red hue covered her cheeks hearing the nickname I gave her. She replied and said,"bye soon to be husband." I stare her with a smile and then sat inside the car.
The whole ride siya and ruhaan were talking about her that how nice she is. She has this effect on my family before coming what will happen when she will come.
We reached home and everyone went to their rooms as all were tired. I changed into comfy wears and drifted to sleep thinking about the angel I met today. 

------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu is head over heals for her in first meet only❤️✨

Drop your views about today's chapter.

Please do vote✨
Instagram id: ridhiwrts

Please do vote✨Instagram id: ridhiwrts