CHAPTER - 30

Again a double update 🥳
Ab aap log target 24 hrs ke pehle kar rhe ho so...💗
Target : 40 votes

Trishti was sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts

Trishti was sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts. "Abhimanyu you hate me that much ,now you don't even message me asking how am I. Why abhimanyu. Why didn't you listen to me once? I may forgive you but what about the words you said. You told me to die but sorry I couldn't even fulfill your wish that you asked for the first time. I'm sorry." And tears escape from her eyes. Just then someone knocked on the door. She wiped her tears and said come in. Harsh and Ruhaan entered. She was shocked to see them. They came near her and Harsh said,"how are you feeling, beta?" She looked at them and said,"you are not angry with me?" They chuckled and ruhaan said,"if it was your fault then we would be. But it was not your fault, bhabhi. And I'm sorry. I was there but didn't stop them. They treated you badly, said harsh words to you and I was just standing there. I'm sorry, bhabhi." Trishti immediately said,"no no. You don't say sorry. It was not your fault ruhaan. And it was good that you didn't say anything at that time otherwise it would have been turned worse." They all fell silent. After a pause she said,"how's siya?" Harsh said,"she is fine beta. She misses you a lot. She wants to meet you." "Is she here?" "Nope. She was sleeping so we didn't brought her. But she doesn't know about accident so we don't know how would she react." She smiled and said,"don't tell her. She will be worry for no reason. And h-how is h-he an-and maa?" They looked at her and Harsh said,"you're still worried for them even though they said." She said,"I can't deny the fact that he is my husband, dad." He then said,"they are fine. Don't worry. And now you rest we'll take our leave." She nodded. Harsh kissed her forehead while ruhaan hugged her carefully not hurting her and they went.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Abhimanyu went towards their room. He was cursing himself. "I'm sorry Ishti. I'm sorry. I didn't even listen to you a-and bl-blamed you. Please come back ,Jaan. Please. Curse me, slap me do whatever you want but please come back. I know I was a jerk but please don't leave me." He fell down saying so while tears rolling down his cheeks.
He then said with determination,"no matter what happens I'll gain your forgiveness." He went downstairs to his grandparents' room and knocked on the door.

Ruhaan and Harsh came to rajveer and kalyani's room to give them the good news of Trishti's gaining her consciousness. Harsh said,"maa hamari Trishu, she woke up." Raj said,"really. That's great. Finally she woke up." "Thank God. Anyways how is she?" "How could she. She was saying she is fine. But her eyes were speaking something else. She was anything but fine." Ruhaan said,"Even though we behave so badly with her she was worried for our family." Rajveer said,"that's how she is. She cares for them too who hurt her." They all nodded. Just then there was a knock. Kalyani said,"come in." Abhimanyu entered. Rajveer said,"you want something?" He said,"yes." Rajveer raised his eyebrow asking what and he said,"your granddaughter in law's whereabouts." Harsh said,"you're not getting it." He then turned towards ruhaan and said,"you know where she is right. Then please tell me." It was shocking for everyone as he never uses 'please'. But he did now. Ruhaan composed himself and said,"not after what you did to her. Im not telling you." Saying so he went out of the room. Abhimanyu looked at everyone present there and said,"fine. I'll find it out." He went outside and drove to Sharma mansion.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Trishti was sleeping in her room due to medicines. While everyone was sitting in the living room. Reena said,"maa. I was thinking that now Trishu has woke up so we should keep a pooja for her health." Suman said,"hmm. It's good. I'll talk to panditji." They were talking when door bell rang. Shreya said,"I'll see." She got up and went to open the door. As soon as she opened the door he saw abhimanyu standing there. He said,"hello bhabhi. Can I come in?" She didn't let him in. Seeing her standing there, arjun asked,"what happened,shreya? Who's there?" Shreya said,"mr. Rathore." As soon as they heard it all the males fisted their hands and stood up. They went towards the door and vijay said,"why are you here?" Abhimanyu said,"I know papa. I did wrong to Ishti but please let me meet her. I want to apologise to her please let me meet her." Aditya said,"and why should we let you meet her, huh? After what you and your mother had done, I'll not let you meet her." Abhimanyu said,"achha fine. Don't let me meet her atleast tell me how is she. Dad was saying she is not well. What happened to her?" Arjun said,"that's none of your concern. She is well or not we will take care of it. Her family is there for her when she need them unlike some people." He looked down with guilt and vikram said,"abhimanyu, what you did with our Trishu was not at all acceptable. We didn't even raise our voice at her and suddenly we came to know that someone raised hand on her, shouted at her. We can't digest it. We need some time. Please leave for now." "Dadu please atleast tell me how is she? What happened to her?" But he stood num. He then asked the same question to reena,"maa ,maa please you tell me. Please tell me what happened to her? Maa please I request you. I'll go then. Maa please." Reena closed his eyes in frustration and yelled,"want to know what happened to her? Then listen. SHE MET WITH AN ACCIDENT. THAT TOO A MAJOR ONE. SHE WAS IN COMA FOR A WHOLE FREAKING MONTH. SHE WOKE UP TODAY ONLY. AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT OUR TRISHU WAS IN THIS STATE. Now you got your answers. So now leave." He just stood numb. He was shocked and feeling terribly guilty.
She closed the door in front of him and looked behind. Vikram said,"I'll go and see Trishu." He went up.

------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu came to know about her accident.
What will he do next?
What will happen when Meera comes to know about this?

Express your thoughts in the comment section.

Target complete kar dena. Vese toh pata hai kar doge but fir bhi 🥲

Follow me on instagram
Id : ridhiwrts
And on wattpad too 😁

Follow me on instagramId : ridhiwrtsAnd on wattpad too 😁