CHAPTER 17

The EMERALD PALACE was decorated

The EMERALD PALACE was decorated. The decoration only speaks Royalty. Yes, it's a month and now it's time for their wedding. All the functions are going to start from today. And today was theirs Haldi.

(Haldi ceremony is performed in Indian weddings. In this ceremony, paste of turmeric, chickpea flour and oil. This gives a beautiful glow to their skins.)

)

(

(

Imagine there's a curtain between the stools.)

The bride and groom were settled on their respective stools placed inside the tubs. First the Haldi was applied to the groom and then the same haldi was applied to the groom.

Groom's side
First Rajveer came and applied Haldi to Abhimanyu. Then came, kalyani, harsh and meera came. After meera came ruhaan. He dipped his hands in Haldi and put it all over his face. He stood up to catch him but as soon as he stood up, turmeric water fell on him. He looked as who did it. And he was none other than siya,sahil and rudra. Abhimanyu ran behind them and like this they all were turned into Pakora.

Bride's side
The Haldi applied to Abhimanyu then came to Trishti's side and the same happened with her. She was fully drenched into haldi. When the chance of Naina and Amisha came, they put their palms in Haldi and put it all over her face. She take the bowl and pour it on them. They were chasing each other.
After some time Suman said,"chalo bas bachho. Ab jao or jaakar nahalo." They nodded and went to take bath.

Trishti was applying moisturiser after taking bath when her phone rang. She checked her phone and a big smile appeared on her face as she saw the caller id. She picked up the phone and said while sitting on the bed,"hello." He said,"hello, jaan-ae-jahaan." She blushed and said,"kahiye,jaan-ae-jahaan ki jaan."  He blushed hard and said,"Ek toh vaise hi tum se mil nhi sakta upar se tum aisa keh kar ye sitam mat karo." Trishti laughed at him and said," sabra kariye patidev. Sabra ka fal meetha hota hai." He said,"tch. That's what I am not able to do." She smiled. She then said,"did you had lunch." "Not till now just going. Did you?" "No. I was about too." "Ok then. Let's talk after lunch." She just hummed and said,"bye." He replied the same and call cut.

Trishti made his way downstairs where everyone was having lunch. She had lunch. While Abhimanyu also had lunch with his family.

After lunch Trishti and Abhimanyu were getting ready for the mehendi ceremony. Trishti was getting ready when pihu came,"bui. Are you leady(ready)? Dadi is asking fol(for)  you." Trishti turned and said,"I'm all ready. I am just coming. By the way you know you're lokking so beautiful and cute." She said last sentence while pinching pihu's cheek. Pihu giggled and said,"Thank you."

They both came down and the mehendi artist started applying mehendi on Trishti's hands and legs.

Mehendi artists were applying mehendi when meera (abhimanyu's mom) came

Mehendi artists were applying mehendi when meera (abhimanyu's mom) came. Trishti smiled at her and she said while caressing her head,"kitni pyaari lag rhi hai. Kisi ki nazar na lge
Thu thu thu." Trishti smiled at her to the fullest. Meera blessed her and went from there.

On the other side, Abhimanyu just want one glance of her. He called Siya and said,"will you do something?" She asked,"what happened bhai?" "Yarr. I just want you to click a picture of your bhabhi. I'll buy you the watch that you wanted." She smiled widely at him and said,"really bhai. I'll bring the pic now."

Siya came to Trishti's side and said,"hello bhabhi." Trishti looked at her and smiled. She said,"hello siya. How are you?" Siya replied,"I'm fine bhabhi. What about you? By the way, looking so beautiful bhabhi." Trishti replied her,"I'm fine and thank tou. Even you look really very cute." Siya smiled and said,"thank you bhabhi. Umm, bhabhi let's have a selfie." Trishti nodded and they clicked so many pics. After that Siya clicked a solo pic of Trishti's.
Siya was about to go when Trishti stopped her. She asked siya,"siya, uhh, Could you please send me your brother's pic. But don'tet him know." Siya said with a mischievous glint,"Mhmm bhabhi. Don't worry I will send you his pic. Bye." I blushed and bid her bye. The mehendi artist said,"what's the name of groom?" She smiled and said,"Abhimanyu." She nodded and added his name on her mehendi.

On the way, siya said to herself,"In dono ke pyaar ke beech mein me toh kabutar ban gyi. Bas letters ki jagah pics transfer kar rhi hu."

Siya sent the Pic of Trishti to abhimanyu. And abhimanyu's pic to Trishti. They both thanked her.

------------------------------------------------------

Soo WEDDING FUNCTION starts.

How was it?

Please do vote🙏🏻✨

And follow me on instagram:
Id : @ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too 😁