CHAPTER - 25

I picked up the call and it was from Dr

I picked up the call and it was from Dr. Sehra. She is junior doctor and also very sweet. She said,"hello. Dr. Trishti, Dr. Sehra this side." I hummed and she continued,"can you please tell the details of the patient on the bed 145." I said,"haven't I given that to Dr. Agnihotri?" She sajd,"yes mam. But he is in the surgery currently and the details are needed right now." I said,"okay. I'll send." She replied with okay and cut the call. I send her the pdf of the details and checked some other things too. I then decided to call Sasha. She picked it up and wished me. I just hummed and said,"how's everything going there?" She said,"everything is going well mam." I said,"Tomorrow I am coming and send me my schedule for tomorrow." She replied with okay and I hung the call. Soon I got my schedule for tomorrow. I checked it and it is going to be hectic day. I saw him working so I decided not to disturb. I went downstairs and sat with maa and dadi for chit chat.

After talking for an hr we decided to prepare lunch. I and maa prepared the lunch in which we prepared malai kofta, dal (lentiles), jeera rice and chapati. Maa said,"beta go and call abhi. Till then I'll serve the dishes." I nidded and went upstairs to call everyone. I knocked on the study and went inside when I heard 'come in'. I saw dad, ruhaan, dadu and abhi. I said,"lunch is ready. Aap sab log aajaiye." Dadu smiled and said,"just coming in 1." I nodded and gave abhi a small smile and went towards siya's room. I knocked her room and said,"andar aajau nanad Bai sa."
("Can I come in, sister in law.") She chuckled and said,"you can come without permission bhabhi." I went inside and sakd,"lunch is ready. Come and have it." She nodded and said,"let's go bhabhi." I smiled and we went downstairs. Reaching downstairs everyone has reached and sat on the chairs. I sat beside abhi and we all had our lunch. After that we all decided to watch a movie so we went to the movie theatre.

------------------------------------------------------

I and Trishti were sitting in the third row while all others were in the second and first row

I and Trishti were sitting in the third row while all others were in the second and first row. So behind us there was no one. And I'm thankful for that. The movie started 'kuch kuch hota hai'. Ishti moved closer to me and kept her head on my biceps holding them. Everyone's attention was on the movie while mine was on the beauty who was behind me. I traced my hands on her thigh to ehich she glared at me and said,"abhi not now. Everyone is here." I smirked at her and said,"so if we would have been alone then you have allowed me to continue what I am doing. Right?" She glared at me but moreover whined slowly,"abhi yarr please na. What if someone see us?" I said,"no one will see us, princess. Everyone is busy watching movie." She said,"fir theek hai." I chuckled at her and bring her face closer to me before taking her into a kiss. We kissed and broke when we both went breathless. We then continued watching the movie.

After some time I saw down to look at Ishti only to find her sleeping. I picked her up making sure she doesn't wake up and move to our room. I lay her on the bed gently and comfortably. I then lay beside her and pulled her. And I don't know when I slept cuddling with her.

The next time I woke up it was 5 in the evening. I looked at the petite figure who is sleeping peacefully keeping her head on my chest. I was adoring her features. Her cute yet button nose, plump lips, chubby cheeks, the mole above her lips. She is the perfect example of beauty with brains. I cane out of my thoughts when she said,"done staring, patidev?" I smiled at her and said,"it's not staring, its adoring your wife, biwi ji. And I'm adoring my wife and that's not a wrong thing, right?" She chuckled and said,"no. Not at all. You can adore as much as you want. After all Trishti Abhimanyu Singh Rathore belongs to you only." I had be lying if I say I didn't liked when she say her name with mine. I smiled her and kissed her forehead. She then said,"achha now lets get up. Everyone must be downstairs." I nodded and left her so she can go. She went into the washroom to freshen up. After a while she came out of the washroom, corrected her saree in fron of the mirror and turned to me and said,"come down soon. I'll make your tea till then." I nodded and she went downstairs. Yes I have started to drink tea instead of coffee but only when she makes. The tea which she makes tastes so good that is enough to take all your headache, tiredness everything. And her embrace just make all the day. To forget the sorrow, for happiness, to let go tiredness her embrace and tea is more than enough.

Thinking all this I went downstairs only to find everyone except my wife who must be in kitchen making tea. We all sat and dad said,"abhi you have the meeting with Khuranas tomorrow, right?" I nodded and said,"don't worry dad. Everything is prepared. I know this project is very important to us. And that's why the whole team has been working for it since a month." He nodded and then the giggling sound of payal came. And I know who it was. She came towards us with the tea and some snacks. She passed a cup to dadu, dadi, maa, papa and lastly at me. Which I took with a smile that she reciprocated. She sat beside me with her cup. And then we all chatted while having tea and snacks. Just then Ruhaan and Siya came from their rooms and hugged Ishti from behind by putting their hand in front from their neck and said,"hello bhabhi." She smiled and said,"hello. Now tell me what you want to have?" They both looked at each other and said in unison,"Your special chocolate shake." She chuckled and said,"sure." She went into the kitchen when siya said,"I'll also come." And went behind her. I smiled at them. I do feel jealous of them but I still adore their bond. In a very less time she has won everyone's heart. Mom, dad, dadu ,dadi they all treat her as their own daughter. While for Siya and Ruhaan, she is like their elder sister. I just wish everything stays like this. Their bond with her never change. And we both stays together till eternity.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok so after a long time a new update. So let me ask some questions to you all.

How you all have been doing? I know I was disappointing you all by not updating but it's just I was not getting time to write the chapter.
Thank you for 6K+ reads 💗✨

It means a lot but please do vote also. I know I have so many silent readers but please just vote I'm not asking you all to comment just votes please. It take only a sec to vote. So please vote.

Anyways, keep reading, keep voting and stay tuned. And if all have any plot twist then please do let me know. As I am thinking of a plot twist so that the story doesn't turns to be boring. You all can share your thoughts freely on wattpad or you can dm me on instagram too.

Follow me there
Id: ridhiwrts
And on wattpad too 😁

Follow me thereId: ridhiwrtsAnd on wattpad too 😁