CHAPTER - 12

There's been a lot of hustle bustle in Sharma house as today is Mahashivratri and a pooja

There's been a lot of hustle bustle in Sharma house as today is Mahashivratri and a pooja. And in a room someone was looking like a diva. Yes you guessed it right. It's our Trishti.

She then took her phone and went downstairs

She then took her phone and went downstairs. She was descending from the stairs while correcting her plates. She looked up and saw her family members,amisha and naina  rooted at their places and were looking at her with their mouth open. She said,"aap log mujhe aise kyu dekh rhe hai. Achhi nhi lag rhi kya mein?" As soon as she said this everyone shouted,"So Beautiful, So Elegant. Just looking like a Wow." She chuckled at them. Vikram came near her and said,"bohot pyaari lg rhi hai meri bachhi." Shreya said,"literally trishu. You're looking so beautiful. Aaj toh abhimanyu gya." She blushed and looked down while everyone hooted. Yes, Rathores are also coming for the pooja.

All were busy in their works and Trishti was helping Panditji in arranging the necessary items at the temple. Soon they heard 'Radhe Krishna'. They looked at the source and there were the Rathores. Since Trishti was in temple she didn't knew that Rathores had came. Although everyone can see her but didn't recognise her as her back was facing towards them. They all setlle down at sofa.

Here abhimanyu was searching for her and just wanted ger one glance

Here abhimanyu was searching for her and just wanted ger one glance. He didn't reacted as he didn't want to embarrass himself.
Shreya came with water and gave them. She told reena,"maa I'm in temple ok. I'll see the arrangements there." Reena nodded at her and she went.

After some time shreya came and said,"Pooja ka muhurat shuru hogya hai." They all nodded and started going towards temple but siya asked,"bhabhi kahan hai?" Abhimanyu mentality thanked her and looked curiosily. Vijay said,"she is inside. At the temple." Siya made and oo face and nodded.

They entered inside and what abhimanyu saw took all his life and his breath got hitched. He saw Trishti in saree. She was taking blessing from his family. She hugged siya and ruhaan. He said,"bhabhi you're looking so pretty. Aaj bhai ko marne ka irada hai kya." She blushed while Abhimanyu was just lost in her until siya said,"bhai bas bhabhi ko nazar lag jayegi." He glared at her while she chuckled. They all settled neer the Shivling.

Trishti was sitting beside Abhimanyu. He whispered,"you take my breath away. You're looking absolutely irresistible in this saree!" She blushed and said,"janab pooja pr dhyaan dijiye. Mujh pr nhii."

After 2 hours pooja was over and now everyone was having prasads. Amisha said,"something is missing. Isn't it?" Naina said,"yes even I feel so." Kalyani said,"but what is missing?" They both looked at Trishti who was smiling and nodded at them.

(I request you to play "pyaar mil jaaye piya ka".)

Trishti,Naina,Amisha and Shreya were dancing. Abhimanyu was just spell bound by her. "Aaj pura marne ka irada hai kya inka. Pehle saare or ab ye dance", abhimanyu said to himself.

After some time when their dance was done. Everyone clapped for them and siya said,"wow aap sab kitna achha dance karte ho." Shreya came forward and side hugged Trishti and said,"hum toh kuch bhi nhi hai tumhari bhabhi ke aage." "Absolutely bhabhi. You are right. Siya you don't know your bhabhi was popular in school for singing and dancing." Ruhaan said,"bhabhi you sing too?" Trishti nodded at him. Suman said,"achha now let's sit and talk." Everyone went to sit and while Abhimanyu and trishti was standing there. Abhimanyu came near her and said,"When you danced like a diva in this saree, you light up the room with your elegance and grace. I can't help but be completely enchanted by you." She said while controlling her blush,"Well, if my dancing makes you enchanted, then your smile must be a full-on Bollywood production!😉"

And broo he blushed!!!

His cheeks and ears turned pink. She laughed looking at him and said,"Aww. You look so cute while blushing." He glared at her while she just went towards where everyone was sitting. Abhimanyu also came there and everyone started talking. All the males were talking about business,the ladies were talking random. Everyone was talking when Trishti got call from hospital. She excused herself and went at the garden side to pick the call.

------------------------------------------------------

First of all Thank You so Much for doing 1K reads in less than a month❤️.

And secondly,
How was it guys??

Please do vote ✨

Follow me on instagram
Id: ridhiwrts

And wattpad too😁