CHAPTER - 11

I can't believe I'm engaged

I can't believe I'm engaged. I feel so lucky to have Trishti by my side. And soon she is going to be my wife.
MY WIFE... It sounds so good.
Till this time I was ready for the office. I went downstairs for breakfast where everyone was sitting on the dining table. I went towards them and took a blessing from dadu, dadi, mom and dad. I sat on my chair and started having breakfast. Dadi said,"kal mahashivratri hai. Ghar me pooja hai isliye mujhe kal tum ghar pr chahiye. Okay." I nodded and said,"okay dadi." I then went to the office.

I made my way towards my private elevators and in between I was greeted with good morning to which I didn't replied them ofcourse. I entered into my cabin and sat on my chair. Soon there was a knock and I replied with a 'come in'. Harsh,my pa entered gave me my coffee. He said,"sir here's your coffee." I signalled him to keep it on my table. He then continued,"you have a meeting with Singhaniya at 11." I nod while sipping my coffee and said,"make sure that my schedule for tomorrow is clear. I won't be coming tomorrow." "Ok sir." With this he went. And that's what I like about him. He is professional. He never interfere in my personal space and do as much as he is said. He has been my pa since 2 years. I then engrossed myself in work.

(Time skip)
I came in my cabin after my meeting with Singhaniyas. I drank the water which was kept on my desk. My phone rang and I looked at the caller id and a smile crept on my face unknowingly. Yes,it was 'My Tulip'.
I cleared my throat and said,"hello." "Hey! Were you busy?" I heard her angelic voice. I smiled and said, "Busy? Oh, you caught me! I was actually busy... daydreaming about you." I can feel her blushing. I said,"hey don't do that." She said,"what?" "Aree don't bite your lip. It's hard to control."
She then said,"Well, I can't make any promises, but I'll try my best to keep my lips in check!"
And damn!! That was hot. I found myself blushing. This girll😩❤️

I cleared my throat and said,"by the way you call. Anthing important?" She said in a bit oh hurt voice,"can't I call wherever I want?" I immediately said,"no no. You can call me whenever you want. It's just at this time you're in the hospital so..." " Yeah. Now also I am in the hospital only. It's just there's some time in my next surgery. So I decided to call you." I nod at her as if she could see me. We talked for few more minutes and then we got busy.

Soon it was evening. I winde up my work and drove to home.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter but my exams are going on. And I'm only able to write this much.

Well, how's that?
And bruhh there flirting skills😩❤️

Please do vote✨

Follow me on instagram for updates
Id: ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too😊