CHAPTER - 8

Here in trishti's room vijay,arjun and Aditya were talking when pihu entered followed by abhimanyu

Here in trishti's room vijay,arjun and Aditya were talking when pihu entered followed by abhimanyu. As soon as pihu entered she said a bit loudly,"papa , see who has come with me." Arjun took her in the lap and said,"princess shh your bui is sleeping. And who has come with you?" Pihu said,"sorry. Abhi uncle came with me." Everyone looked at Abhimanyu and smiled. Abhimanyu bent to touch feet of vijay. He blessed him and hugged him. He then took arjun and Aditya in brother hug. He looked towards trishti who was sleeping and smiled.
'She looks so peaceful and serene in the sleep' abhimanyu thought.
All other men looked at each other and smiled thinking they've chosen the correct person for their daughter and sister respectively.
They called abhimanyu and he came out of his trance. He looked at them and vijay said,"how is everyone beta? And you're business, is it going well?" Abhimanyu said,"everyone and everyone is good papa." He smiled and nodded.
Reena entered the room with tea and snacks with her. She smiled and handed them tea and snacks. She looked at trishti and said while frowning,"she slept? A little while ago she said she didn't want to sleep." Aditya said,"maa let her sleep. And it's all because of meds." Pihu entered the hall and sat with pout. Everyone looked at her and frowned. Abhimanyu asked,"what happens, pihu?" She said with an angry pout,"I don't want to talk to you all. You all are so bad. I'm angly(angry) at you all." Reena came near her and said,"but why are you angry?" "You all are not giving me tension." Shreya said while entering,"pihu it's not tension. It's attention." Pihu said,"same thing mumma. " Reena said,"Achha we are not giving you attention. And what about that when you and your bui teams up and don't give attention to us. We didn't complain." Pihu said,"dadi you are getting old now. You should ask dadu for attention not us." Reena gasped at her while everyone laughed at her.

Hearing noise,Trishti wakes up and asked while rubbing her eyes,"why are you all laughing?" Everyone looked at her and smiled while Abhimanyu found her adorable.

A/n : he is so whipped bhai🙄

Pihu went towards trishti and asked,"bui now can I come to you?" Trishti smiled and nodded. Pihu ran and sat on her lap. Trishti kissed her cheek. She then noticed abhimanyu. She said,"when did you came?" Abhimanyu came put of his trance and said,"just few times ago." She made an o face and nodded.
He went towards her and asked,"how are you? Are you alright?" "I'm alright. Don't worry."

Seeing them every one else left the room to give privacy to the soon to be couple.

"What don't worry. Why cant you take care of yourself? I told you not to stress out but no you won't listen to anyone." She pouted and said,"sorry na. Everyone has already scolded me now at least you don't scold me." Seeing her he kissed her forehead while her eyes get closed automatically. She smiled as he broke the kiss and said,"you know how much I got scared when you said that you're not well." She kissed his forehead and said,"see I'm in front of you all fine. And after all nothing can happen to me until and unless you and our family is there with me." He smiled and hugged me tightly.
She broke the hug and said,"by the way how is everyone?" "All are good except you." "I'm also fine now okay." He rolled his eyes and said,"yeah yeah we know." She whined and smacked his arm. He laughed out loud. Seeing him laughing she smiled.
'His laughter is good. Just like a music.'she thought.
He then said," by the way you know even in sickness, your beauty shines bright." She blushed at his sentence due to which her cheeks turns red.
Abhimanyu said while keeping hus hand on his heart,"Hayee. You know your smile is like sunshine, but when you blush, it's like a beautiful sunset." Her cheeks turns crimson red hearing him and she bite her lips to control the blush. He released her lip with his thumb and said,"don't it's already so hard for me to control." She pulled him closer by his coller and said before slamming her lips on his,"then don't." They were kissing each other. Trishti's fingers were in Abhimanyu's hair while his hands were wrapped around her waist.
He pinched her waist due to which she gasped and he took it as an opportunity. He moved his tongue in her mouth and taste every corner of her mouth. When he felt that she was breathless he left her. Her whole face was red giving a tough competition to a tomato.
He chuckled at her face while she buried her face in his chest. They were talking when arjun came not before knocking and said,"dinner is ready. You both will come down or tou want to have it here?" Abhimanyu looked at trishti for answer and she said,"we will come downstairs." Arjun asked her,"you sure?" To which she nodded.
They both go downstairs and sat on the dining table. Suman asked Trishti,"kesi hai meri gudiya?" She smiled and said,"I'm fine dadi." And they started having their dinner while talking, laughing and teasing.

After dinner Trishti and Abhimanyu were sitting in the garden. Trishti's head was on on his arm which she was holding. They were star gazing. The silence between them was so peaceful that no one wants to break it. Abhimanyu said breaking the silence,"I think now I should go. It's getting late." She doesn't want him to leave but still nodded and said,"Message me when you leave." He noticed the sadness in her and kissed her forehead. They went inside. Abhimanyu said,"umm.. I think now I should take my leave." Vikram said,"ji beta. Drive safely. And say hello to everyone from my side." Abhimanyu nodded and drove to Rathore Mansion.

After like 30 min he reached home and as soon as be reached he messaged Trishti about his reaching which she replied instantly with okay. He smiled and went inside.

------------------------------------------------------

Well, how was it?
As I said there were little AbhiSht scenes.

And an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I'll be uploading less or may not be able to because my board exams are going to start in 3 days.
Please cooperate with me..
And sorry for disappointing you all🥲

Please do vote ✨

Follow me on instagram
id: ridhiwrts

Follow me on instagramid: ridhiwrts