CHAPTER - 34

Although I'm upset with you all as it's been a week still the target is not completed and the views are more than 200. I just increased the votes by 5 and you all didn't votes. That's not fair. I just uploaded the chapter as many of them were asking continuosly for the update. So here it is. So the target ab chhotu sa hi rakha hai.

Target : 50 votes

Chalo milte h target complete hone ke baad. Tab tak bye take care. And happy reading.💗

------------------------------------------------------

Arjun was feeding Trishti her breakfast while everyone else was busy in the arrangements

Arjun was feeding Trishti her breakfast while everyone else was busy in the arrangements. Arjun forwarded a morsel towards her to which she said,"no bhai. I don't want to eat now. I'm full now." "Bachha, last bite." "That's what you're saying from the last 7 bites bhai" she whined. He chuckled and said,"I promise this is the last bite." She have it quietly. As he said that was the last bite. He then gave her the medicine. Arjun wiped her face with tissue and went to wash his hands. When he came naina and amisha were there with her going to the temple. He was also going in the temple when everyone heard,"RadheKrishn." Trishti didn't came outside the temple she got stilled hearing the voice. She knew it was dadu's voice. But couldn't see and Amisha and Naina were in front of her neither they could see if someone is there or not. Hearing the voice everyone came out to greet them. Both the heads of the family hugged each other. Abhimanyu's eyes were searching for that one person but that one person was now hell nervous to come out. As much bold she was when she agreed more than nervous now she is to go in front of them. Seeing her amisha and naina shared a look. Amisha told her,"trishu, don't be nervous. You only said right it's ok then calm down okay." Naina said,"yes trishu. We all are with you. And if you feel uncomfortable tell any one of us we'll take you to your room. Okay?" She nodded at them and took a deep breath.

Meera came forward and joined her hands in front of Reena and said,"reena ji. I know I have done so wrong. I didn't fulfilled my promise but I'm really sorry. Please forgive us." Reena said,"meera ji. I'm not angry with you nor with any one else. It's just whatever happened was too much for us. We never raised our voice and suddenly we came to know about her accident. So please do not say sorry." Abhimanyu then come forward and bent to touch her feet and said,"sorry maa. I know what I have done hurted you all alot. But please I want you all to give me a chance. Please." Vijay said,"beta giving chance will be Trishti's decision not us. We are with you. But at the end it will be Trishti's choice to give you a chance or not." Abhimanyu nodded and then suman said,"achha now let's get to the temple. Auspicious time is about to start." Everyone made their way towards the temple.

Everyone went inside the temple and saw trishti. She went towards them slowly as she can't walk properly. Abhimanyu's heart clenched seeing her pale face which used to bright and glowy. She bent to take the blessings from the elderly couple. Kalyani stopped her and said with tears,"how are you my doll?" "I'm fine dadi. Please don't cry now." She hugged her. Rajveer said,"all love to only dadi. Nothing for me." Trishti chuckled and hugged him and said,"how are you dadu?" "Hey that's should be me asking you. Not you." She chuckled and he said,"I'm fine beta." She then moved towards Harsh and meera. Sbe hugged harsh and he kissed her forehead. She went towards meera who was looking at her with tear and gut filled eyes. She said,"kesi ho maa?" (How are you maa?")
She let out a sob and said while joining her hands,"I'm sorry trishu. Please forgive me." She quickly hold her hands and said while shooking her head,"no maa. Please don't say like this. You have right to slap me and shout at me. Please don't say anything like this." Saying so she hugged her. She then went towards Ruhaan who as always had a huge grin seeing her and squealed when she came in front of him. She chuckled at him and hugged him. Ruhaan then said,"how are you feeling bhabhi?" She smiled and said,"I'm fine." She then went towards rudra and Sahil who hugged her tightly. They broke the hug and bombared her with questions,"how are you bhabhi? You're fine right? You know we were so scared for you." She chuckled and said,"calm down bhai. I'm fine now." They nodded at her and the she went towards siya who was crying silently. She looked at siya and called her. She looked at her and hugged her tightly. She cried,"bhabhi. I'm sorry. Because of me you have to handle all these. I'm sorry bhabhi." Trishti made her look up at her and wiped her tears saying,"you are not at fault siya. Don't cry. You don't even know when all that happened. So stop blaming yourself, hmm?" She nodded and hugged her again. While Trishti was hugging siya her eyes fell on abhimanyu. Who was looking at her with adoration and guilt. She just smiled towards him which he know was a little bit real but more fake. Abhimanyu was now at peace seeing her. She was now in front lf her all well. He felt relieved. He was now adamant to mend her. He came out of his thoughts when Panditji said to suman,"let's start the pooja. The auspicious time has started." Everyone nodded and sat. Trishti was away from the hawan kund due to smoke. Beside her siya,naina and amisha were sitting.

Everyone was busy in pooja while Abhimanyu was just looking at her. Trishti felt someone's gaze on her and she knew who it was. But she just ignore it. Suddenly due to smoke Trishti started coughing. Everyone looked at her. Abhimanyu was about to go but seeing arjun,aditya ran to her and naina rubbing her back while amisha went to bring water. Arjun said,"trishu, are you okay?" She was coughing so badly that her eyes teared up and she got trouble in breathing. Reena said,"arjun, aditya take her out. Let her have some fresh air." They nodded and went to the garden with her.

After some time her coughing stopped. She took long grasps of air to calm herself. Aditya said,"bachha you okay?" She nodded and said,"I'm alright bhai. I'll sit here for sometime then I'll come. You go." "But-" "I'm fine bhai. You both go. I'll come after sometime taking some fresh air." Trishti cut arjun and said. Arjun then said,"sure?" She nodded and they went.

When they went inside the temple vijay looked at them asking about trishti to which arjun just blinked to assure him. Everyone looked at this sign and got relief.

Everyone was busy in hawan, finding this as an opportunity Abhimanyu slowly stood up from her place and went to trishti without anyone's notice. At least that's what he thought but vijay and meera saw this and they just smiled at each other knowing. He went to the garden and he saw.....

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! After a long time.
Kaise ho sab?
How was the chapter?
And guys I have posted the tropes of our ABHISHTI and character aesthetics of trishti and Abhishti and Abhimanyu's is on way.

Anyways complete the target 💫

Follow me on instagram
Id : ridhiwrts
And on wattpad too 😁

Follow me on instagramId : ridhiwrtsAnd on wattpad too 😁