CHAPTER - 22

After taking out his clothes Trishti came out of her room and there she saw Siya who was coming towards her

After taking out his clothes Trishti came out of her room and there she saw Siya who was coming towards her. She smiled at him and she said,"good morning bhabhi. I was coming to call you." She smiled and said,"good morning siya." They went downstairs. There Rajveer and Kalyani were sitting. She went and took their blessings. Rajveer said," may god bless you. You're looking lovely." Trishti smiled and thanked him. Kalyani gave her blessings and kissed her forehead. She was about to take blessings from Harsh when he said,"hey. Daughters don't touch the feet. And moreover I'm young not old. You're taking blessings from me." Meera said while coming from the kitchen," yes yes. A father of 3 children whose 1 son is married is not old right.(trishti came and took her blessings) Khush reh. Bohot pyaari lag rahi hai." Trishti smiled at her. Harsh said,"umm yes so what. If I have 3 children or 1 son is married. I may not be young from age but I'm young from heart. Isn't it in count? You say beta, am I right or not?" Trishti said,"of course you're right dad. After all a person should always be young from the heart not by age." Harsh said,"see my daughter is on my side." Meera rolled her eyes and said,"trishti beta come we'll prepare breakfast." Trishti nodded and they went towards the kitchen.

IN THEIR ROOM

Abhimanyu came out of the washroom. He saw casual outfit taken out by his wife. He smiled and put on the clothes. He said,"no doubts she has a great fashion sense." He took his phone and went downstairs. He came downstairs but couldn't find her. But not to embarass himself he wished everyone morning and sat in the sofa.

IN THE KITCHEN

Meera said,"beta today you have to make something sweet." Trishti said,"ji maa. But what should I make?" Meera said,"anything you want." Trishti said,"ok then I'll make kheer." Meera smiled and said in a teasing tone,"hmm. Achha hai sab ko pasand hai or sabse zyada abhimanyu ko." Trishti blushed and said,"umm... M-maa can I prepare the whole breakfast?" Meera said,"you sure?" Trishti nodded and meera said,"achha ok but let me help you." Trishti smiled. They started preparing breakfast.

At the dining table

Everyone was talking when ruhaan came from his room and servants came out of the kitchen following Meera. They put all the dishes on the table and then came Trishti with her kheer. She kept it on the table and her eyes went towards him. She smiled which he returned. Ruhaan said,"wow kheer." Meera said,"the whole breakfast of today is prepared by Trishti." Harsh said while rubbing his hands,"then why to wait let's dig in. And anyways the food looks tempting." Trishti started to serve to which Kalyani said,"beta you sit down. We'll take." She nodded and settled beside Abhimanyu. They started having breakfast and everyone praised her. Abhimanyu hold her hand under the table, Trishti tried to remove her hand but he didn't left. Sighing she started having breakfast with her left hand. Kalyani said," beta you're lefty?" Trishti shook her head and kalyani said,"then why are you eating with your left hand." Before Trishti could reply ruhaan and siya said,"aree dadi hota hai hota hai."
(Trans: oh dadi. It happens it happens.)

They both turned red due to embarrassment. Trishti glared at him and he left her hand. Everyone frowned and Rajveer said,"what happens?" Ruhaan chuckled and said,"now this can only bhabhi tell." Trishti glared at him and turned towards rajveer and said,"umm, dadu uh vo. Yes nothing it's just sometimes I eat with the right hand and sometimes with left." Rajveer nodded not taken by the answer but he let it go. Trishti and Abhimanyu were so embarassed. Meera said,"Abhi." He looked up at her and she continued,"you're not going to office today, right?" Abhimanyu said,"no. Not at all." She smiled and everyone had their breakfast. At the end kalyani call Trishti and gave her a blue velvet box. Trishti denied her but she said,"beta it's shagun that you got for you pehli rasoi. Keep it not as a gift but as a blessing." She looked at Abhimanyu who blinked signalling her to take it. She took it and took Kalyani and Rajveer's blessing. They blessed her. Meera and Harsh gave her Bangles. Ruhaan came and said,"bhabhi we don't have anything to give you but we promise you to take your side whenever you and bhai had a fight. We'll protect you as our elder sister and also from our brother's wrath and boring behaviour." Trishti chucked at his last sentence and hugged siya and ruhaan. Everyone smiled seeing their bond. After breakfast everyone got busy in their works. Abhimanyu and Trishti went in their room. As soon as trishti went inside abhimanyu back hugged her and said,"you know the food was so tempting and delicious. But you know there's something more tastier than your kheer." Trishti asked,"thank you and what's that thing?" He turned her towards him and said,"your lips." He put his lips onto her and kissed her softly yet passionately. After a minute they broke their kiss and were panting heavily. Trishti was giving a tough competition to tomato. He looked at her abd chuckled. There was a knock on the door and Trishti opened it. Siya looked at her and said ,"did I came in a wrong time?" Trishti nodded in no and said,"no. Why are you saying so?" Siya chuckled and saud,"anyone Could have said the same bhabhi. Your face is red like a Tomato." Trishti got more ref in embarrassment while siya said," anyways bhabhi mom is calling you both." She nodded and siya went from there.

Abhimanyu and Trishti came downstairs and abhi said,"maa you called?" Meera looked at them and said,"yeah actually. Trishti you have to go to your mayka for pagphera for 2 days." Abhimanyu's eyes got wide and he shouted,"2 DAYS!! Can't she just come in half an hour after performing the ritual?" Everyone present there chuckled and meera said,"no. The ritual is that just after the marriage the bride will go to her house for pagphera and after 2 days she will return back to her in laws." Abhimanyu totally whined. Ttishti was also feeling bad. She also don't want to leave Abhimanyu but what she can do. Meera said to Trishti,"Trishti now you can go and pack your bags." She nodded and went to their room. Abhimanyu also went behind her.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please do vote ✨

Follow me on instagram
Id: ridhiwrts
And on wattpad too 😁

Follow me on instagramId: ridhiwrtsAnd on wattpad too 😁