CHAPTER - 29

Lo aagaya new chapter. First of all Thank you for completing the target voh bhi itna jaldi 💗.

The next Chapter will be after 35 votes.

Let's dive into the chapter now!!

I still can't get over the truth that Trishti is the reason behind all this happenings to Siya

I still can't get over the truth that Trishti is the reason behind all this happenings to Siya. It hurts to see her like this. Her condition in which we found is still fresh in my mind. But still my heart is not ready to accept that Trishti is behind all this. I still feel somewhere in the heart that there's something that I don't know. I came out of my thoughts after hearing my phone ring.
"Sir we have found the men. The police have arrested them" came the voice from the phone. I just hummed and cut the call. I went into my room from the hall. I frowned upon entering the room as he didn't find her. Maybe in the kitchen. Sighing I went in the washroom to freshen up.

After freshening up I went to Siya's room. To find her sitting on the bed with ruhaan. He went towards her and said,"how are you bachhe?" She smiled and said,"I'm fine bhai." Ruhaan said,"is chudail ko toh vese bhi kuch nhi ho sakta."
(Nothing could happen to this witch.)
She whined and said the last sentence to me,"bhaii. Dekho na bhai what he is saying." I hugged and said while glaring at Ruhaan,"ruhaan. Dare you say something to my sister." He just rolled his eyes.
I'm happy that she is recovering and forgetting about the incidents. I know she can't forget it but at least she is trying. Just then Siya asked,"when will bhabhi come, bhai?" I cleared my throat and said,"she will come soon. You had rest till then." She nodded and I left the room. I don't know when till when I'll hide this from her. But I'll try my best to keep her away from that woman. With this I left for police station.

------------------------------------------------------

1 week later

Siya was recovering and now she is doubting her bhabhi. She knows that no matter what her bhabhi would always come to meet her but it's been a week and she didn't come. So she decided to ask her brother about it in the evening.

While the Sharma's condition was not so good. Trishti didn't wake up. She had been shifted to Sharma mansion. In this week Rajveer, Kalyani, Harsh and Ruhaan came to meet siya. And apologised to them for their family's behaviour. Ruhaan was feeling guilty as he was there when all this was happening with his Bhabhi but he didn't stop neither his mother nor his brother. Although everyone was reluctant to forgive them especially all the males but they did as they knew they never blamed her. Abhimanyu, meera and Siya don't know about Trishti's condition.