CHAPTER - 6

I was checking some file in cabin when my door opened and sahil and rudra entered

I was checking some file in cabin when my door opened and sahil and rudra entered. The sat infront of me and rudra said,"Aur bhai,bhabhi kaise hai?"
I smiled and my mind went to our first kiss.
Ahhh,her lips. The just taste like honey.
I came out of my trance when I heard sahil calling my name. I looked at her and asked,"huh,what happened?"
Sahil replied,"what happened! Are you serious we are calling you for don't know how many times and you're lost in your thoughts." Before I could reply rudra said with teasing smile,"are apne khyalon me nhi bhabhi ke khayalon mein khoya hai ye." I rolled and said,"If you don't have any important to talk,then leave." Ha ha jaa rhe hai tu reh bhabhi ke khayalon mein. Chal rudra."
"Ha ha chal ab to ye hume kyu hi puchega bhabhi jo aa gyi hai." And like this they went sometimes I think 'inko ceo banaya kisne?'
I shake mt head in disbelief and continued my work only if I can work after remembering her. Sighing I dialled her number after 2-3 rings she picked and I heard her tired voice,"Hello Dr. Trishti Sharma speaking." I frowned at her voice and asked,"you okay? You sound tired." She said in shock,"abhimanyu,aap. Aapko mera no. kha se mila?" "Vo chhodo are you okay? You seem to be tired." I can feel her smiling. She said,"yeah I'm alright. It's just a bit headache." "You should rest. Don't take much stress. And did you had you lunch?" She chuckled and said,"I was just going to have lunch." Hearing her my eyes went wide and I said,"you didn't have your lunch till now. It's 3:45." "Are baba I was in the surgery and just got free. So I didn't got time for lunch." "Oh okay. But still have your lunch and take rest okay." "Hmm okay. Did you had you lunch?" "I already had." "Hmm. Achha now I will hang up." "Yeah, Take care. Bye." "You too. Bye" I sighed, this girl and shake my head in disbelief. I kept my phone aside and continued my work.

------------------------------------------------------

I reached hospital with a slight headache. I sat on my chair and was going through the file when there was a knock on the door of my cabin. I responded with a 'come in' and Sasha entered and said," Mam the OT is ready." "Ok. I'm coming." I close the file and went to OT. The case was so complicated. A little boy has a hole in his heart and have a very little chances of living. But he never let his hope of living die. The surgery was going for almost 5-6 hrs. I came out of the OT and his mother looked at me with hopeful eyes. I give her a smile and said,"the surgery was successful. He is out of danger. Currently he is under medication. You can meet him once he is shifted into ward. And make sure he is not stress about anything. It's not good for his heart." "Yeah doctor we will be careful. And thanks you so much." I gave her a nod and went to my cabin. Ahh,my headache is just getting worse. Sighing I was about to have my lunch when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id only to found it an unknown number. I picked up the call and 'tried' sounding I'm not tired but failed and said," Hello Dr. Trishti Sharma speaking." I heard a familiar voice,"you okay? You sound tired." It didn't take me much time to recognise this voice. But I frowned as how did he get my number. I said,"abhimanyu,aap. Aapko mera no. kha se mila?" To which he replied,"Vo chhodo are you okay? You seem to be tired." I smiled at his concern and said,"yeah I'm alright. It's just a bit headache." I lied as it was not a bit but to not to make him worry I said. He said,"You should rest. Don't take much stress. And did you had your lunch?" I chuckled at him and said,"I was just going to have lunch." He said in shock,"you didn't have your lunch till now. It's 3:45." "Are baba I was in the surgery and just got free. So I didn't have time for lunch."
"Oh okay. But still have your lunch and rest okay."
"Hmm okay. Did you have your lunch?",I asked.
"I already had." "Hmm. Achha now I will hang up." "Yeah, Take care. Bye." "You too. Bye." After hanging up I smiled looking at my phone and feel blessed to have him as my soon to be husband.
I then had my lunch, after lunch I was going through some file but when I couldn't take this headache more I decided to go home and take some rest. So I called Sasha to asked about any surgery or appointment pending which she replied in negetive. I tell her that I'm leaving and if her work is done she can leave too to which she nodded and I wind up my things and drove to home. Entering inside I found dadi and maa talking. Looking at me she frowned and asked," Are you early today?" "Yeah the schedule was clear so I came early. I'll come after freshening up." She nodded and I went upstairs. My headache was just getting and worse. I decided to take shower. After 15 mins I came out of the bathroom. And decided to slept for sometime hoping that my headache will reduce. I lay on my bed and soon drifted to sleep due to tiredness.

My sleep broke by hearing continuous knocks on my door. I checked the time to know it was already dinner time. But my headache didn't reduce it was like hell as before. I was feeling like I didn't have any energy but still gathering some energy with the support of wall I reached till door and opened it. I found aditya bhai standing at door. He said,"what were you doing? I was knocking from so long." I was about to reply but suddenly I felt dizzy. Before I could fall on the floor I felt a pair of arms holding me. I heard my name and then everything started to blackout.

Trishti fell unconscious and before she could fell on the ground Aditya hold her

Trishti fell unconscious and before she could fell on the ground Aditya hold her. He patted her cheeks,"Trishu,Tri.." only to know that her body is burning in fever. His eyes went wide and he hurriedly called,"bhai,maa,papa jaldi aaiye." He picked Trishti in his arms and gently put her on bed. He was about to call doctor when everyone came. Arjun came forward and asked," adi kya hua? Ye...trishu is she okay?" "Bhai her body is burning in fever." Aditya exclaimed. Everyone's eyes got wide hearing him and and vijay came forward to check her,"but how suddenly. She was alright in the morning. And did you called the doctor?" "Yes papa I called. He is on his way." Reena came forward and said,"she was looking pale when she arrived from hospital but I thought she is just tired so I shrugged."
"Trishu bachha open you eyes." Vijay said. Everyone was trying to make Trishti awake when Suman(dadi) came with a bowl of cold water and a cotton cloth and handed it to Reena while saying,"take this and put it on her head." Reena did as she was told and in the meantime doctor arrived. Everyone made space so that doctor could check upon her. When doctor finished checking arjun asked,"Dr. How is she? Is she alright?"
"She has very high fever. She fainted due to stress and exertion. Currently she has weakness. I'll suggest you to get her proper rest. Right now I'm prescribing medicine. Give her when she wakes up but not before making sure she ate something." Aditya said,"ok dr. Thankyou so much." He smiled at him and went.

After sometime Trishti opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes to adjust the lights and saw her maa,papa,arjun bhai and aditya bhai near her. Reena saw her opening her eyes and said,"Trishu baccha, how are you feeling?" Hearing her everyone looked at Trishu and asked her,
"Trishu are you alright?"
"Are you feeling pain?"
"You scared us bachha."
"No it's just my head is aching little bit. By the way what happened?" Trishti looked at them.
To aditya replied," you fainted due to exertion and stress. And above all you have very high fever." Trishti was about to say something when Vijay scolded her by saying,"why don't you take care of yourself. Huh? And about what you were stressed that you fainted?" Trishti was just looking down when vijay shouted,"I asked you something." She flinched at his voice seeing her like this he calmed down and came near her. He said while cupping her face,"bachha you know na I don't like when you are in pain. Sorry for shouting." She replied,"no papa. You can shout it's your right." Everyone smiled at their bond.
He smiled and said,"achha now have your dinner,take medicine and sleep okay." She nodded. Reena smiled at them and said,"I'll bring dinner for you." Trishti nodded at her and she went downstairs.

------------------------------------------------------

I know it was quite boring but then too,

How was it?

Please do vote✨

Follow me on Instagram
id: ridhiwrts

Follow me on Instagramid: ridhiwrts