CHAPTER -7

I was sitting against the headboard closing my eyes when I felt someone's hand on my head

I was sitting against the headboard closing my eyes when I felt someone's hand on my head. I opened my eyes and saw maa with tears in her eyes. I asked,"maa why are you crying? I'm fine. It is just a fever. Don't worry, I'll be alright till tomorrow." I wiped her tears and she said,
"Bachcha you scared us. You know when we saw you lying unconscious not responding to us we all got so worry." "Maa don't worry na. See I'm fine now. Now don't cry and feed me, I'm hungry." I whined to which she chuckled and took the bowl kept at the side table. I looked and whined,"Eww maa not this. It taste yucks." To which she glared at me and said,"stop showing tantrums and have it." I pouted and had it. After finishing it maa gave me medicine to which I made a bad face and said," maa now not this. You said to have the soup I had it without tantrums. Now not this." Maa smacked her forehead with her palm and said," hey bhagwan! Tujhe dr. Kisne banaya? Now have it quietly."
( Trans : Oh god! Who made you dr?)
I whined but nonetheless have it. Maa said," achha now sleep okay. And call me of you need anything. Hmm."
I nod at her amd said,"hmm." I lay on my bed and maa kissed my forehead and went downstairs.
I soon drifted to sleep due to meds.

Next morning I woke up with same headache and found that bhai and papa were there. I wished them morning. Papa said," morning princess. How are you feeling?"
"I'm fine papa. It's just my head aches." I keep my head on his lap. He started caressing my hairs and soon I drifted to sleep again.

The next time I woke up it was at 12 pm. I stood up and went to bathroom to freshen up. I took shower and came out after 30.min to found maa sitting in my room. Hearing the door knob she looked at me and smiled. She cupped my face and said,"How are you feeling beta?" I smiled at her amd said,"I'm fine but my head and my body aches." " It will until you recover completely." I nod at her and hummed. She said,"achha now have your lunch. You didn't evem had you breakfast." She started and feeding me. She was feeding me when she said," Oh I forgot to tell you amisha called you to ask why were you not picking up their calls." Maa said last sentence with a teasing smile.
"When did they called? Why didn't I heard my phone? And what did you tell them?" Maa laughed and said,"they called when you were sleeping. And you didn't heard your phone because you were in a very deep slumber. I told them that you are not well. They asked me to tell you to call them." I just nod at her last. Till then I had my lunch and medicine. I asked her,"did you had you lunch?" She nod and said,"now you rest I'll be downstairs. Call me if you need anything okay." I nod at her and soon drifted to sleep.

I woke up in the afternoon and I was feeling weak again. I was massaging my forehead with my fingers when pihu came and said,"hii bui." I smiled at her weakly and said,"hi baby." She was coming near me when I said,"baby you can't come near me. " She made a pout and said,"why bui. Are you angly(angry) with me?" I smiled at her and said,"bui can never get angry with her pihu. But betu bui is not well. If you'll come near me you will also get fever. Otherwise bui will surely play with you. I'm sorry baby." "No bui. I'm soly(sorry). Get well soon bui. Then we will play togethel(together)." I smiled at her and gave her a flying kiss. I then said," pihu baby can you please call your dadi." She nod and went downstairs.
Ahh my headache is just getting worse just like before.
Soon maa came and said,"trishu kya hua? Do you need anything?"
"Maa my headache is getting worse. Please give me the medicine." Maa checked my forehead and gasped," you're fever has increased. Just like before. Wait let me bring cold strips." Till the time mom is bringing cold strips I decided to call ami and nain cause I was in no mood to sleep so I called them.

PHONE CONVERSATION
A: Hey  Trishu. Ho are you? Aunty told me that you are not well.
N: yeah ami told me. What happened suddenly? You were alright till yesterday.
T: it happened yesterday only when I returned from hospital. And yeah I'm not so well as my fever has increased.
A: dumbo then you should take rest. And we'll come to meet you soon
N: yeah take rest. And get well soon. Bye
A and T : Bye

Call ends

I kept my phone on side table and maa came. I lay on my bed and she put cold strips on my forehead. She was doing this when papa came. He sat besid me and said,"how you're fevver increased? It was fine in the morning." "Papa don't worry. I'm fine." He sighed and started caressing my hairs. I sat on the bed and said,"I don't want to sleep. I was sleeping the whole day. Let's talk." Papa said,"no. Take rest you're weak. And your fever has also increased." I whined and said,"but I really don't want to sleep." He chuckled and said,"ok. Then lets talk." I smiled.
We were talking when bhabhi and maa came. Bhabhi asked me,"trishu,how are you feeling?" "I'm fine bhabhi." She smiled and then we all four started chatting.
We were talking when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id to found it was abhimanyu. I picked the call and said,"hello." He said," hey, you sound pale. Are you alright?" I smiled as how he recognises that whether I'm fine or not just by my voice.
I came put of my thoughts and said,"yeah I'm alright. It's just I've a little bit of fever." He said I mean almost shouted,"WHAT? You've fever you didn't even tell me. Is it serious? Did you called doctor?" I chuckled and said,"I'm fine don't worry. It's not serious. And yes I called doctor he told me that I'm fine." "But still I'm coming." I was about to say something when he cut the call.
Papa looked at me and asked,"who was it?" I said,"your son inlaw. He is coming at home." Maa said,"what he is coming. I've to prepare so much thing. You all talk I'll go and prepare." I hold maa's hand said,"maa calm down okay. No need to worry. Workers are there they will do okay. Just tell them." She nod at me and said,"but still  I have to go. I have to make tea for papaji and mummyji. (Dadi and dadu)." I nod at her and she went bhabhi also went to help her.
My head was on Papa's lap and soon my eyes became droopy. And I don't know when I slept.

------------------------------------------------------

It was by 5 when Abhimanyu entered the sharma mansion. He entered and wished everyone,"RadheKrishn" gaining everyone's attention present in the hall. He bent down to take blessings of elders. Reena blessed him and said,"you sit. I'll bring water for you." He nod and reena went inside. Vikram asked," how is everyone beta?" Abhimanyu smiled and said,"everyone is fine." They were talking when pihu came and said,"hello uncle." Abhimanyu said," hello cutie." "Do you want to meet bui?" He nod at her. "Oh ok." Abhimanyu looked towards vikram and said,"umm... Trishti kaha hai?" To which suman smiled and said," Beta she is in her room. And even vijay,aditya and arjun are there. Pihu take uncle to bui's room" she said last sentence looking toward pihu. Pihu nod at her and said," let's go uncle." They went upstairs

------------------------------------------------------

I know the last  2-3 episodes are boring but maybe soon "AbhiSht" scenes might come.

Please do vote✨

Follow me on Instagram
Id: ridhiwrts

Follow me on InstagramId: ridhiwrts