CHAPTER - 13

(A/N : Next chapter will be there after 50 votes on this chapter

(A/N : Next chapter will be there after 50 votes on this chapter.)

I picked the call and sasha said,"hello mam." I just hummed in response. She continued and told me that there's an emergency in the hospital and as there are no doctors available so can I come? I replied okay. But now I am worried about how I will go as there have been my in laws there? They'll feel bad.

I was pacing here and there when arjun bhai entered while saying,"trishu,where are you? We... What happened? All okay? You look worried." I said,"bhai actually I need to go to the hospital as there's an emergency. But how? I mean they all will feel bad." He smiled and said,"don't worry they are going only. Then you can go." I sighed and nodded.

I then went towards them and bent to touch their feets. They blessed me. Mom said,"ab bas jaldi se tum aajao. Now we can't wait." I smiled at her. I bid bye to Ruhaan and siya. And lastly I bid Bye to Abhimanyu. And they went. I rushed to my room and changed into my formals. I took my stethoscope, phone and bag and went downstairs.

I informed maa about my leaving to the hospital to which she said,"atleast have something." I replied while going towards door,"no maa. There is no time. I'll have some fruits there." And then I drove to hospital.

In 15 min I reached hospital and immediately changed into OT suit and went inside the OT.

When I came out of the OT it was nearly 8-9 pm. And I was damn hungry as well as tired. I drove home after informing Sasha that to call if there's an emergency.

I reached home with a tired face and found maa sitting in the hall. I frowned and asked her," maa why are you awake till this time?" To which she replied," I was waiting for you. Now go and freshen up till that time I'll heat dinner." I nodded and went upstairs. I changed into comfy clothes and went downstairs.

I then had dinner with chit chatting with maa. I wished her good night and went into my room. I laid on my bed and as soon as I laid on bed, my eyes started to close. I was to sleep but my phone rang. I groaned and looked at the caller id but it was a video call and all my sleep went away.

I corrected my hair and cleared my throat and picked the call. I said,"hello." To which he said,"hello. Were you sleeping?" I replied and said,"no. Was about to." "Then,did I disturbed you?" I replied,"you can never disturb me." I can feel him smiling. He replied,"Oh really? Then I'll find a way to disturb you in the most adorable way possible!" I replied," oh! That we will see." "Yes we will. Anyways dis you had dinner?" "Yes I had. Did you?" He just hummed in response. We were talking when I don't know when I slept.

The next morning I woke up the first thing I saw that the call was still on. And he was staring at me. I took the phone and sat immediately. I asked him,"sorry I slept. I don't know how I slept..." He cut me in between and said,"take a breath meri metro." I blushed and said,"but why didn't you cut the call?" He continued,"I didn't cut the call because you were looking so cute while sleeping that I didn't have a heart to wake you up." I smiled.

He said," by the way I didn't know that my voice had such a hypnotizing effect on you that you couldn't resist dozing off. Don't worry, I'll try to keep my voice less dream-inducing next time!" I rolled my eyes at him and said,"achha now I'll hang up. I'd to go to temple and then hospital." "Temple? Anything special?" I shook my head and said,"I go to temple everyday." He made an oo face and nodded and said," after our marriage we'll go together." I smiled at him and nodded. He then bid bye and cut the call.

------------------------------------------------------

It was night and I was sitting in my room when I decided to video call my 'Mrs

It was night and I was sitting in my room when I decided to video call my 'Mrs.' She picked up in few rings. We were talking but when she didn't answered I looked at her and saw her sleeping. She was looking so serene in sleep. I smiled and admired her. I don't know for how long I was admiring but then soon I drifted to sleep.

Next morning I woke up the first thing I saw was my Ishti.
Ishti? Uhh it sounds good.
Well she was sleeping peacefully and I don't know if she was late or I was early. I was just staring her when she stirred in her sleep and woke up. As soon as she saw me she sat up immediately and said,"sorry I slept. I don't know how I slept..." I cut her off and said,"take a breath meri metro." She blushed and said,"but why didn't you cut the call?" I continued," I didn't cut the call because you were looking so cute while sleeping that I didn't have a heart to wake you up." She smiled.

I said," by the way I didn't know that my voice had such a hypnotizing effect on you that you couldn't resist dozing off. Don't worry, I'll try to keep my voice less dream-inducing next time!" She rolled her eyes and said,"achha now I'll hang up. I'd to go to the temple and then the hospital." "Temple? Anything special?" She shook her head and said,"I go to the temple everyday." I made an oo face and nodded and said," after our marriage we'll go together." She smiled at him and nodded. I then bid bye and cut the call.

I then get ready. And went downstairs to have my breakfast.
Mom said,"good morning." I wished her the same and kissed her cheeks to which dad said,"hey, don't kiss my wife." I rolled my eyes at him and said,"dad, she is my mom. And I'll kiss her." And I kissed her again which glared at me and pushed me aside. I chuckled and sat on my chair. Soon dadu and dadi came. I took their blessings and wished them morning. We started having our breakfast when dadu said,"I think now we should start shopping for the wedding." Everyone nodded and siya said in an excited tone,"wow. It'll be so fun when bhabhi will come. Finally there's someone with whom I can share my thoughts." Ruhaan said,"you can share with us also." I said,"exactly." Siya said,"you know there is something that is meant for girls only." While I and ruhaan just rolled our eyes.

'Is there any eye rolling day today. Everyone is rolling their eyes,' my subconscious mind said
I mentally rolled my eyes. And again it spoke,"see. I told you there's something." I shook my head and started having my breakfast.

After breakfast I then went to the office.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please do vote✨

See you soon.

Please do follow me on instagram ❤️
Id: ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too 😁