CHAPTER - 24

After 3 Days

After 3 Days

Abhimanyu was making his way towards their room as the guest were arriving and their presence has to be needed as their is their special day. Yes, today was their reception.

He was about to knock but he found that room was open

He was about to knock but he found that room was open. He entered and saw her twirling. She stopped when she saw him standing there. They just kept staring into each other's eyes. He came forward and asked her,"kese lag raha hun?"
(Trans : "how am I looking?")
She said no, actually sang,

"देखा हजारों दफा आपको
फिर बेकरारी कैसी है
संभाले संभालता नहीं ये दिल
कुछ आप में बात ऐसी है"

He blushed hearing her and pulled her towards him,"aap bhi keher dhaa rahi hai Mrs. Rathore." She said,"Thank you Mr. Rathore." He smiled and said,"should we go now?" She nodded. She took her phone and they both made their way to the hall.

"Now let's welcome our couple "Abhishti."" Everyone clapped while they both came at the stage.
They then went to their family. Meera said,"hayee. Kitne pyaare lag rahe ho dono. Kisi ki nazar na lge. Thu thu thu." They smiled and took her blessings. They took all the blessings from all the elders. After some time, Sharma's also came. Trishti saw them and a big smile appeared on her face. She went towards them and hugged her Father. He said,"kesa hai mera bachha?" She smiled and said,"all well." She met everyone while abhimanyu took the blessings of elders. She went towards Pihu and said,"oye mera bachha. Bui se nahi milega?" Pihu smiled and hugged her. She kissed her cheek and said,"I missed you bui." Trishti smiled and kissed her cheek. She said,"i missed my baby too. And wow, you know aap bohot pyaare lag rahe ho." She smiled and shyly and thanked her. Everyone chuckled at her.

Soon the function started. The lights of the hall get dimmed indicating that it's time for a couple to dance. Abhimanyu came towards Trishti and asked while forwarding his hand," May I, M'lady?" She smiled and hold his hand while saying,"sure." They went and 'Perfect by Ed Sheeran' played.

They both were so lost in each other's eyes that they didn't realised when the song ended. They came out of their trance when they heard the sound of clapping. Trishti backed away being shy and while tucking her hair strands behind her ear. They went towards their family.

Meera was introducing some guest to Trishti when she noticed abhimanyu staring at her. She excused herself and went towards him. She asked,"what happened? Why are you standing here alone?" He said,"niw what can I do? My wife is so busy to give me attention that I have no other choice to stand alone." She pinched his cheeks and said,"aww. Someone wants attention." He pouted and nodded his head in yes. She found him so adorable that she looked here and there and kissed his cheeks immediately and ran out of there leaving him shocked. She went towards meera and stood there. While abhimanyu composed himself and gave her a wide grin showing his teeths. He gave her a flying kiss and went from there. She slowly chuckled at his antics.

Next Morning

Everyone was having breakfast when Kalyani asked,"trishti, beta when are you going to join hospital?" Trishti looked at her and said,"dadi I'm thinking to join from tomorrow." Meera said,"why so soon dear? Take some rest and then join." Trishti smiled and said,"actually maa. Due to all the functions, lot of work had pended. Plus there's surgery too line up." Meera nodded. Siya said,"yaar bhabhi. Now you'll get busy. I'll miss chatting with you and most importantly about bhai." Trishti told her to shut up from her eyes but it was too late. Ruhaan also said,"that's true bhabhi." Abhimanyu said,"about me? What do you talk about me?" Trishti smiled nervously and said,"nothing. We just talk about random." He said,"but, she just said you trio talk about me." Siya said,"ohh. It's just we talk about our childhood so we used talk about the things in which you are also included and nothing else." Ruhaan and Trishti nodded their head. Everyone else was just enjoying their banters. Abhimanyu in secrecy pinched her waist under the table which made her jump on her place and she shouted while rubbing the place he pinched,"abe pagal aadmi." Everyone laughed seeing it while Trishti and Abhimanyu went all red in embarrassment. Ruhaan and Siya fell down from the chair while laughing. Siya said between her laugh,"hahaha bhaii." They both looked at everyone laughing and they both also started laughing forgetting their embarrassment. And like this they have their breakfast with full of laughter, teasing and talks.

After breakfast, they both went to their room. Abhimanyu was going towards their bed when Trishti hold his hand after locking the door. He turned towards her and raised his eyebrow asking what. She cupped his face and asked,"are you angry with me?" He smiled but composed himself and thought to play. He removed her hands from his face and sat on the bed working on the laptop. She pouted and made her way towards him. He smiled secretly as he saw her coming towards him. She came and poked his biceps while saying,"abhi. I'm sorry na. It came out of my mouth. I didn't said it deliberately. I'm sorry na." He ignored her and continued his work. She took his laptop and closed it. She sat on his lap and said while kissing in between,"*kiss* I'm*kiss* sorry *kiss* please *kiss* forgive *kiss* me." He smiled at her and kissed her hard. He said," if you mend me like this then I'll get angry daily." She said with hope,"so did you forgave me?" He smiled and nodded. She became happy and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and said,"by the way I was never angry at the first place. It's just I thought to tease you." She gasped and hit his chest with her small fist. He laughed at her and hugged. She also hugged her smiling. They broke the hug when Trishti's phone rang. She picked it up to see it from an unknown number. She frowned and said,"hello. Dr. Trishti speaking." ....

------------------------------------------------------

How was it?
Who you think might be the number? Can it be a villain in there story or just a random one?

Drop you thoughts in comment section.

Please do vote ✨

Follow me on instagram
Id: ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too 😁