CHAPTER - 21

As soon as Trishti reached towards the door of the Rathore Mansion, fireworks started in the sky

As soon as Trishti reached towards the door of the Rathore Mansion, fireworks started in the sky. On the door, Meera stood with the Aarti ki thaal. She did their aarti. Kalyani came with a worker. She took off their evil eyes. She then asked Trishti to dip into the haldi and imprint her hands print on the side of the gate. She did as she was asked. Meera said,"now, kick this Kalash and put your feet into this red liquid and imprint your foot print on this white cloth." She nodded and kicked the kalash. She then dipped her feet into the red liquid and imprinted her foot prints in the white cloth. In all this Abhimanyu was holding her lehenga so she could perform all these easily.

After all this, Meera said,"now we'll play a game. Whoever finds the ring in all three rounds or the maximum times will rule this marriage. The ring is placed in this pot which has milk. So let's start."

They both settled in front of each other while everyone cheered.
Harsh said,"just wait and watch. The winner will be our Trishti only." This was joined by Rajveer, Ruhaan, Rudra and Sahil. While Meera, Siya and Kalyani were cheering for Abhimanyu. They both were finding the rings full of competition.

The first round was won by Abhimanyu, the second was won by Trishti. Harsh said," just like this second round, Trishti will only be the winner of this last round." Ruhaan said,"yes come on Bhabhi."

"Bhabhi/Abhi."
And at last, Abhimanyu found the ring. He took it out while everyone cheered. Ruhan said,"aree yarr." Trishti said,"aye it's ok, it was just a game." Abhimanyu came and gave the ring to Trishti. She looked confused, he said," even if I won it'll be you who will control this marriage." She said,"but you're the one who won the game. He said," It doesn't matter. And anyways, if the controller is you then I'm ready to be controlled." Trishti smiled while everyone hooted.

Kalyani said," achha now let's sleep. Everyone is tired. Siya took your bhabhi to her room." Siya nodded and they went. Rudra and Sahil came forward and said to Abhimanyu," we're warning you. Hurt our sister and you'll be dead. She has 2 more brothers." Ruhaan said," including me." Saying so they went from there. Abhimanyu smiled and went towards his room. Before he could go inside Siya said," wait. First give me my naik." Abhimanyu said," and what's for?" Siya said," if you want to go and see Bhabhi then give me my naik fast." Abhimanyu groaned and gave her naik. She went from there and Abhimanyu went inside. He locked the door. And went towards the bed where Trishti was sitting.

------------------------------------------------------

I went inside the room. And saw Ishti sitting on the bed with her head covered with the veil. I pulled her veil up and said,"did I tell you that you were gorgeous jaan." She smiled. I bent towards her and kissed her. This kiss was full of passion and was soft. After kissing I said,"you go, change. It must be heavy right." She nodded and said,"but it will take me a lot of time. First I have to remove all the jewellery and hair pins. So if you want you can change first." I nodded and went.

After some time when I came out of the washroom I saw that she was struggling with her hair. I hold her hand and start to take out all the hair pins. I was shocked as there were not a few , it was more than 50. I looked at the pins and let out a sigh. I said,"these are so many. If we sell them we could earn a good money." We both looked at her and started laughing. She said,"I'll come after changing.

After a few min. she came out wearing a light pink kurti and white plazo. She kept her lehenga safely. Applied moisturizer and darkened her vermillion. I said,"you can sleep in bed. I'll sleep on the couch." She held my hand and said," the bed is big enough. We can sleep on the bed." I looked at hef and said,"you sure? I mean are you comfortable?" She came near me and said,"are YOU comfortable?" I smiled and nodded. I said," I thought that you would not be comfortable so I.." She said,"I've told you before also. You can never make me uncomfortable." I smiled and we slept on each side. I really wanted to sleep while hugging her but I don't know if she will be comfortable or not. I finally took the courage and cleared my throat. She looked at me and I said," Can I hug you?" She looked at me and smiled while nodding. She came closer and I hugged her
I kissed her forehead. And soon we slept due to tiredness.

The next morning I woke up with the tinkling sounds of bangles. And I saw the most beautiful view. My wife was all dressed in a maroon saree like a new bride that she is.

[Imagine her wearing chooda ( red bangles)]

She was so engrossed in doing her shringar that she didn't realise that I woke up and that's what I thought. I secretly go towards her to back hug her but she said,"stop right there." And that's when I realised that she knew that I woke up. But still I back hugged her. I kissed her cheek and said,"good morning jaan." She smiled and said,"Good morning." She then took the box of sindoor and was about to apply when I said,"May I." She looked at me and nodded. She turned towards me and forwarded sindoor to me. I filled her hairline and said,"now I'll only fill your hairline that too daily." She smiled and said,"achha now go and freshen up." He nodded and said,"can you please take out my clothes." She smiled and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Next update when there will be 50+ votes.
So complete the target soon 😄

Follow me on instagram
Id : ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too 😁