CHAPTER- 27

Dekha 24 hrs me target poora hogya na. Chalo thankyou❤️
Next chapter 25+ votes. Suspense me na rehna ho toh jaldi se target poora kardo. Chalo ab padh lo.

------------------------------------------------------

I badly wanted to tell Abhi about all this but he is busy nowadays

I badly wanted to tell Abhi about all this but he is busy nowadays. It was evening and I was checking mail in my cabin when my phone rang. I frowned as maa was calling but she never called me at this time. I picked her call and heard her panicked voice,"trishu." I asked her,"maa. What happened? Why are you crying?" She said while crying,"beta siya. She didn't return home till now. Her college ends at 2 but she doesn't come. So I thought she went to her friend's place but I called ger friend and she said that she left the college at the time of departure only." An unknown fear crept in me and I said,"maa you don't worry. I am coming home." I quickly winde up everything and told sasha about my leave and left for home. My heart was just beating fastly with fear thinking about siya. I quickly went inside the house to find abhi already present there. I went towards maa and hugged her. I said,"maa don't worry. She will be fine." I looked at abhi who was shouting at someone on the call. I went towards him and hold her hand which forned an fist and caressed it. He saw me and got relaxed visibly. He hugged me and I rubbed his back while saying,"she will be fine. Don't worry." I then decided to tell him everything. I cant hide from him now. I said,"abhi, I want to tell you something. It's important." He nodded and we went in corner. I said,"abhi actually, from few days, Siya was getting blackmailed by a guy in her college. She told me when I saw her crying. That guy liked our Siya but when Siya denied him he blackmailed her saying that if she didn't agree with him then he will viral her morphed images..." He cut me off and said,"and you're telling me now." I said,"I was about to tell you-" he cut me and yelled,"when? When were you going to tell me huh? WHEN SOMETHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER?" Till now everyone gathered and dadi said,"abhi, why are you shouting at her?" He said,"ask her dadi. She was knowing that something is troubling Siya. She was getting blackmailed and she hide it from us." Dadu said,"what are you saying abhi?" Abhi told them everything while I just looked down. Abhi's phone rang and he picked up. He just said okay and cut the call. He said,"we got her location." Everyone went behind them while I just keep praying in the whole ride to keep her safe. When we reached what we saw was enought to slip the floor beneath our feet. There she was lying with bleeding vagina and fully unconscious breathing heavily. Yes, she was RAPED.

Abhi made her wear his blazer and took her to the car. Maa sat at the back seat with her head on her lap. I sat in the front seat with abhi driving the car. I looked at abhi whose hold was tight on the steering wheel causing his knuckles to turn white. I put my hand on his hesitating hoping that he would not jerk my hand away. And thankfully he didn't. Soon we reached hospital and abhi carried her inside. Doctors took her inside the OT while abhimanyu stood near the OT. I went towards him and said,"she will he fine-" and was abiut to touch him when he yelled,"DON'T YOU DARE. JUST STAY AWAY FROM US. BECAUSE OF YOU MY SISTER IS IN THIS CONDITION. JUST LEAVE. I REGRET. I REGRET MARRYING YOU. " I flinched at his voice. As soon as I heard his last voice I said more like I beg,"Abhi please don't say like this. I'll die. Abhi please." He pulled his hand and said,"THEN DIE." I freezed on my spot while went outside. I stood up there only when doctor came. Everyone rushed to him and maa said,"dr. How is she? She is fine, right?" Dr. replied,"her condition is so critical. She has lose her blood in much amount. We can't say anything now." He went inside. Maa cane near me and CHATT. She slapped me due to which my head turned the other side. I hold me cheek with trembling hands and looked at her while dad came and hold her by her shoulders. She said,"because of you my daughter is in this condition. Just because of you. I treat you as my own daughter but what you did. You hide it from us. And see the outcome of your hiding. Our daughter is in this condition because of you. She treated you as her elder sister but you just.. Shame on you TRISHTI SHARMA. People say true only,' APNA KHOON AAPNA HOTA HAI.' NOW JUST LEAVE." She pushed me towards the exit and I fell down due to the sudden action. Dad took her towards their seat while I just stood there processing their words. They are right. It's all because of me. If I should have told anyone then nothing like this would have happened. I slowly took my steps back and went towards the exit.

------------------------------------------------------

Abhi entered the hospital and found her nowhere. He chuckled bitterly and thought that she left as she doesn't care about his family. The OT light went off and the doctor came. He said,"she is out of danger. She is unconscious for now. You can meet her once she is shifted into the ward. You all need to take care of her. This incident may lead her to getting nightmares, panick attack. She needs the family love. And please don't ask her about this incident when she wakes up. And yeah it is the case of sexual harassment so I advise you to involve the police." Ruhaan said,"thank you doctor." While he smiled and went.

Here Trishti was walking aimlessly on the road blaming herself for the condition of Siya. She didn't even realise when it started raining cats and dogs. All the words Abhimanyu and Meera said were echoing in her mind and ears. Each and every vehicle was passing beside her honking but she was lost in her own thoughts. She was walking as if she was lifeless. Just then a truck came with a full speed blowing horn which brought Trishti out of her thoughts. She turned back and her eyes widened.

------------------------------------------------------

OMG she met with the accident. What do you think about Abhimanyu's and Meera's  behaviour towards her? Was Abhimanyu right at his place? Meera was right?

Anyways complete the target for a new update.

Follow me on instagram
Id : ridhiwrts
And on wattpad too 😁

Follow me on instagramId : ridhiwrtsAnd on wattpad too 😁