part 3

i press my foot down and the car speeds forward, my reaction was far better than zac and i take the lead of the race a few seconds later.

as i headed into turn three, there was a collision behind.

"yellow flag, yellow flag."

"is everyone okay?"

"i'll find out... yes they are getting out."

towards the back end of the grid fittipaldi and stanek had crashed into each other, i could see it on a nearby screen.

"safety car, you have control of speed."

i slow down to avoid a penalty, and i had full control of the cars behind me. 3 laps later, safety car ends.

once again, i push my foot down and speed off. zac came up close behind me, trying to find a space and attempt an overtake. i block him off and create a gap between us.

the next 10 laps were clean, i led the grid with at least a 1 second gap and there was only 1 yellow flag. the other trident car had stopped but they pulled over to the side of the track.

"maloney is gaining speed, 0.612 behind."

"yep" i reply.

as i go into a drs zone, he had drs. i didn't. we were racing side by side, and he pushed me off the racing line and over took me.

but i didn't let him go, we were going into turn 4 and i undercut him. i press my foot down as fast it will go and try to create a gap between us.

clearly he had the same idea and we were side by side once again going into turn 5. i try to cut him off again. i don't hide the fact that i am a dirty driver.

as we reach turn 10, he was ahead by a very little. as we get into the drs zone, i open my drs and speed ahead of him.

i managed to get a second gap between us, and i could feel how fast my heart was.

"amazing angel, absolutely amazing."

about 20 minutes later, it was the final lap and i was still leading. i only had one close encounter a few laps ago with maloney again, but i managed to get away again.

"final lap, keep it clean and bring it home angel."

i could feel my heart beat picking up from the already fast beat. i was about to win an f2 race. oh my god.

as i drive around turn 14, then 15 i can see the finish line i could hear the cheers from the crowds.

"angelina guilia antonelli, you have just won the f2 bahrain sprint race."

i stay silent, it hadn't set in yet.

"oh my god. did i just win?" i ask

"yes you did!"

"oh my god. oh my god." i say, as it finally sunk in.

"well done! you can slow down and make your way back now."

3 minutes later, i climb out of the car and go to the weighing scale. after that, i walk over to my mechanics who were clearly very happy. thankfully, they didn't start to surround me.

i see logan stood over at the side. i quickly go over to him and he pulls me into a hug and congratulates me. he tells me how well i protected p1 against the rodin carlin.

i turn around as i hear someone walking up to me.

(italian)

"lina!" he says, as he reaches you.