part 19

"are you ready for more filming?" jules asks and i sigh.

"what are we filming this time?"

" a youtube video, it won't be that bad. your doing it with bianca anyway." jules says and your face lights up.

"what do we do?"

"it's two teams, so you and bianca, zac and christian (mansell). you have to decorate these cupcakes within a time limit. and the losing team faces a punishment." jules explains.

"your kidding?" i say.

"100% serious." jules says, smiling at your reaction.

"i can't bloody decorate cupcakes!" i exclaim.

"well your gonna have to hope bianca can." jules says, guiding you to where all the camera were set up.

despite the time limit being 5 minutes to decorate 10 cupcakes, it takes almost an hour to film the video. mostly because it took about 10 tries to get the introduction right.

to my luck, me and bianca won the challenge. the boys faced the punishment of having to place their faced onto the cupcakes.

it was very funny to watch, and i got plenty of photos.

kimi's pov:

this was the second time angel had flinched in the space of two hours, if that. not to mention the bruise forming around her eye when she came in but wasn't there went we went for food?

and she was ignoring ollie too?

i was so worried for my sister, i wasn't concentrating on what was happening around me in the prema garage.

"kimi! how you doing?" a british voice says from above me, shocking me out of my thoughts. i look up and see ollie stood in front of me.

"ollie? aren't you meant to be in ferrari?" i ask, greeting him.

"no, i have a small break and wanted to come see everyone at prema. but you look worried about something." he says, sitting beside me.

"yeah, angel is kinda scaring me at the moment. you know how i said i the feeling something bad would happen yesterday? something's definitely happened." i tell him, knowing i could trust ollie not to tell anyone.

"okay, we know she went running with a few drivers. but that's it."

"no she stayed in luke browning's room last night." i say, and immediately ollie's face changes. fuck

"no she didn't, i saw him walking back to his room alone? to be honest he looked a little shaken up."

"she told me she stayed there last night! then where the fuck did my sister sleep?" i say, worrying even more now.

"calm down kimi, what else do you know?"

"when she came back, she had a clear bruise forming around her eye. it looked like it was gonna be a black eye. and i went to hug her when she got back but she flinched. and then it happened again as we said goodbye."

"i don't want to say this."

"say what?"

"you don't think someone hit her do you?" ollie says, and i grab my hair in my hands.

"no, that can't happen to her. i can't have let that happen to her." i say, feeling ollie's hand on my back.

"it's not your fault mate. and we don't even know if that is what happened." ollie says, reassuring you.

"yeah, you should get back to ferrari. i'll talk to her later." i say, taking my phone out and seeing a message from her. my face immediately fills with worry again.

"what is it?" ollie says.

"she's going out again tonight." i say, letting my phone fall from my hands, but ollie catches it.

"shes gonna be fine. i know for a fact she's going with logan and oscar. they wouldn't let anything happen to her." ollie reassures you.

"yeah, and they are staying in the same hotel. i'll message logan to tell him to walk her up to my room." i say.

"and... you think that maybe this is why angel was ignoring me today?" ollie asks.

"i'm sure it was, your a great friend to her ollie." i say, and he nods.

"well, i should get back to ferrari now. i'll see you around." he says.

"i'll be watching practice and quali!" i say, smiling after him.

angelina's pov:

there was half an hour until fp3, i was walking down the paddock on the way to the aston martin garage when i hear someone shouting my name.

i turn around and see nick walking beside his dad. he was waving at me to come over so i do.

(italian)

"angel! i didn't think we would bump into you." nick says, pulling me into a hug. i tried so hard not to flinch in front of his dad, and thankfully i don't.

"hi nicky." i say, greeting him.

"don't worry pet, he knows about us." nick whispers into my ear.

"cameras." i hurriedly reply in a low volume.

"mr lombardi, are you enjoying your time in the paddock so far?" i ask nick's dad politely.

"oh yes, can't wait to watch your race as well. it's such a shame that your car had problems yesterday." mr lombardi says.

"yes, but my car is fixed now and im hoping to get points."

"you sure have the talent too! i still remember you last year in f3.

"it was very memorable, winning the championship in my home country. just a shame i didn't win the race there."

"you do your country proud."

"thank you sir, i need to get to aston martin now."

"you must join us tomorrow after the race. me and nicholas are going out for food and i would love for you to join us."

"thank you, i look forward to it." i say, before saying goodbye and heading to aston martin.

nick's dad was one of the nicest people i had ever met. not to mention he was also very rich. and i mean very rich.

i finally get to aston martin to watch fp3 at the pit wall.

2 1/2 hours later...

i stand next to my car whilst jules goes over the plan for the race for the 10th time. it was like he didn't trust me to drive the car today.

"and don't forget, it's crucial to try and get points today angel." he says, before going to lay me on the shoulder. i flinch away, and his face changes.

"are you alright?" he asks.

"y-yeah, just a little nervous for the race." i lie to him.

"well don't be nervous, get into the car and prove to everyone what a good racer you are." he says, and i nod very slightly because i had the helmet on already.

i jump into the car, and it was a few minutes before i could drive it out of the garage.

|| authors note ~ two parts today!

hope you enjoy 🫶🏼