part 27

i begin walking off, but nick grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"that sounded intense." he says, interlocking our fingers.

"yeah, can we leave?" i ask, looking up at him.

"of course love, let's go." he says, leading the way out of the medical centre.

i walk hand in hand with nick, him trying to cheer me up the whole way back to my garage. once we arrive, he kisses my forehead and says goodbye before heading back to ferrari.

(english)

"your back quickly, what happened?" jules asks.

"hm? oh nothing." i lie, giving him a slight smile.

"if you say so. and whose that, is it your boyfriend?" jules asks and i playfully roll my eyes at him.

"yeah." i reply.

"aw, you looked cute together."

"thanks."

"there's no point in having a meeting, so your free to do whatever, well until the race because your back in aston martin."

"yeah okay, i'll probably go talk to some friends then." i say before waving goodbye and heading to find luke browning.

i grab an umbrella before making my way over to luke's garage. as i get there, he immediately notices me and comes to greet me.

"luke! congrats on today." i say, giving him a smile.

"thanks, it's a shame about your race being cancelled." he says, smiling back. but there was something different about him. he looked cautious? if a person can even look that?

"yeah, but safety first."

"yeah 100%. is kimi alright? have you seen him yet?"

"i'm sure he'll be fine." i say, a slight bit of anger in my tone which luke picks up on immediately.

"what happened?"

"he's just being stupid, are you free now?"

"yeah, until the race. why?"

"can we do something? i have nothing to do."

"wow, im your last option." luke jokes.

"more like first." i reply as he stands under the umbrella we begin walking around with no idea on where we were going.

luke's pov:

im worried for her, i mean i saw her boyfriend hit her. i cant imagine the emotions she is going through.

do i tell her i saw? do i tell kimi?

she looks happy at least, and they are going public. i just can't get rid of the thought that if i do don't anything else something really bad could happen to her.

if i go behind her back and tell her brother, i might loose one of my best friends.

the amount of guilt i feel is eating me from the inside. it all happened because of me.

what do i do??

angelina's pov:

half an hour later i had to leave luke and get ready to go to aston martin as i was still in my racing suit. i dont know what other drivers think, but its pretty comfy.

once i was changed into my aston martin shirt, i look in my small mirror and see a bruise on my arm. shit.

there's no way i can hide that with makeup, i mean it's my arm. i spot my black zip up hoodie and put that on.

i head back to the garage to say goodbye to jules and a few others, zac included, before walking to aston martin.

as i enter the paddock, fans come up to me asking for the normal photos or autographs. walking a little ahead of me, i see kimi doing the same thing.

he looks back, notices me before turning his head forward again and completely ignoring me. what is up with him today? he's being such a bitch.

i mean tally roll my eyes and him before entering the aston martin garage.

4 hours later...

after a long racing weekend, i was glad to go out for food with nick and his dad. not to mention the mental reset of getting ready, i love getting ready for things. maybe more then actually going out.

(outfit below, change if you don't like it ❤️)

i was sat down, waiting for nick to come to my door, when i hear the door open

i was sat down, waiting for nick to come to my door, when i hear the door open. knowing it was kimi, i open tiktok on my phone and start scrolling so i don't have to speak to him.

i could feel his eyes staring at me as he walking past to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. that guy is in a very very bad mood.

1 minute later, i get a message from nick saying he was outside my door. i get up, grab a handbag and go out to greet him.

(italian)

"hey nicky." i say, kissing him.

"you look gorgeous." he says, kissing me back.

"thank you, you look so... gorgeous." i say, teasing him.

"gorgeous?" he asks, laughing slightly whilst i hold onto his arm.

"oh yeah, so gorgeous." i reply.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🫶🏼