1

"Hi Luz."- y/n said looking at her cousin standing outside her house.- "you don't seem very excited."

"Well you wouldn't be excited either if you were about to spend the whole summer in that boring camp. I don't deserve this kind of torture!"- Luz was very upset about it.

"I heard you took a snake to the school and it bit the principal"- y/n said with a huge smile while she tied up her long hair in a ponytail.- "sounds fun to say the least, I wish I was there."

"Oh y/n you should've seen it, my book report was great but mom doesn't thinks the same."- Luz replied while she looked at the floor.

"I bet it was, this world is just not ready for your level of awesomeness"

"Hello y/n, it's so nice to see you, your mother told me you were leaving the city."- their talk was interrupted by Camila who hugged the girl and kissed her forehead.

"Hi tia, uhm yes since Jordan and I broke up I want to keep some distance but it's fine, do new things and go to new places will keep me busy."

"I never liked Jordan, he always wanted to rush you, like to date him, live with him and everything."- Luz said still having a sad expression and a hurt voice, which Camila noticed.

"Oh my baby, now don't worry."- she said to luz while hugging her.- " you'll keep yourself busy too, balancing checkbooks and... Learning to appreciate public radio, time will fly by."

"But I don't like any of that stuff. I like editing anime clips to music and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories."- Luz started to complain.

Y/n stopped listening to their conversation for a moment. She knew how much Luz had a fascination for fantasy but she wasn't sure if the summer camp was the best place for her to learn how to control it, y/n wished to be wrong, maybe the camp was great and fun and would actually help Luz to make friends and find new hobbies.

"I gotta go to work."- Camila said and gave a kiss to both of the girls.-" text me when you get there mija, cuidense mucho niñas que les vaya bien."- she finished and left.

"Well Luz, let's go to my house first and then I'll drive yo- What are you doing now!?"

"Where is it!? Where is it?"- Luz was desperately looking for something into a trash can.- " Tiny trash thief!"- and she started to run.

"Wait Luz! Where are you going!?"- y/n started to run following her to a pretty terrorific and apparently empty house. She hesitated for a minute before going inside.

"Stop adorably hopping away you... Huh? Wow I thought I had a lot of weird stuff but this, this is impressive."- Luz was looking everything around her, there were so many... Curious things like that baby doll's head in a... Dinosaur's body?

"What on earth is that thing!? Don't touch it! What is this place?"- y/n thought the inside of the house was pretty weird.

"Finally, you're back."- they got startled at the sound of a voice, seems they weren't alone in there.- "now let's see what we have here."

Luz was watching at the woman speaking while y/n was still surprised looking around.

"Garbage, garbage, garbage. Now this, this will make me rich! And this... Oh this'll make good kindling."

Luz jumped to the woman taking her book from her hands before it got burned.- "excuse me sorry, this is mine, thank you.- she grab y/n's hand and they both started running to the door, which got closed and disappeared- " you're not going anywhere."- the woman had a key in her hand. But none of that could stop Luz from trying to escape the... Tend? They were in, y/n's frowned in confusion.

"What happened? It dissapered! Did you do that!?"- she was terrified, was it a dream? And if it wasn't, what was she supposed to do now?

"Of course I did!"- y/n first thought was that she must had some kind of goddess in front of her but she was too shocked to think straight.

"Did I die? Am I in the bad place?"- that was Luz being shocked too.

"You wish."