3

'The Conformatorium.' In Eda's words 'a place for those considered unsuitable for society.' y/n wasn't excited about the whole plan thing, she wanted to keep Luz away from danger and that 'warden Wrath' sounded like pure danger to her, but Eda didn't gave them another option and she was the only one who could open the portal so help her and King to get that crown was the only thing y/n could do to take Luz home safely.

"You and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown."- King said to Luz

"And we're gonna make sure the warden's distracted."- Eda put her arm around y/n's shoulder.

Of course y/n offered to go inside there instead of Luz but Eda didn't agree, she thought y/n would look suspicious unlike Luz who would 'fit right in'.

"Meet you guys at the top of the tower."- and the magic staff started to fly.

"Oh this is terrifying, how comes you don't fall from this? How do you even drive it? Is that the right word for it?"- y/n was holding tight onto Eda's waist while the witch just laughed at the tone of her voice, so scared.

"So... Eda, how comes witches can make portals to human realm? Have you been there before? Are there other humans in here?.- y/n was trying to distract herself from the thought of how high they were going.

"Sure I've been there, I know a lot of things about the human realm y/n. And 'witches' don't have any portals, I do cause I'm the most powerful witch in the boiling isles, that's a huge responsability, human."

"That's not much information you know... You're telling me almost nothing. So you are the only one who owns a portal? I have never seen people with this kind of ears, they're so interesting."- y/n tried to touch Eda's ears.

"Stay still! You talk too much."- Eda complained while she held the girls wrists with her own hands.-"Oh look there's the warden. This is our chance, let's go!"-they got into the tower looking for Luz and King.

"Hey, we just checked. The warden is distracted, tormenting some tiny creature. He won't be coming around here anytime soon."- suddenly there was no more magic staff so y/n started to walk.

Luz ignored Eda's words as she headed to a door reading " contraband".

"It's not fair that they're all in here. They just want to be themselves. Why does everyone think that being a weirdo is so bad?"-Luz complained.

They got inside while y/n stayed for a second, looking around her and thinking about how unbelievable all of that was, portals, witches and now this kind of jail for weirdos. She took a deep breath and went inside too.

"My crown! Yes, yes I can feel my powers returning! You, there. Nightmare critter. I shall call you Francois and you shall be a minion in my army of darkness." King said to a toy while he had his 'crown' on, which was just a toy.

"That crown doesn't give him any powers, does it?" Luz asked but she already knew the answer.

"Uh, no."- the two humans just stared at Eda.-"Oh, look at us, girls. King and I don't have much in this world. We only have each other. So if that dumb crown is important to him, it's important to me. And besides, us weirdos have to stick together, you know."- Luz smiled and blushed.

"Well, we owe you one. Now, let's get out of here before the warden finds us and loses his head."

"Too late." Warden Wrath said and in less than a second he decapitated Eda. Luz catched her head and they all screamed.

"Ow! Oh, I hate it when that happens."- Luz screamed louder if that was possible.

"Eda! Are you okay?"