9

"I've always wanted a tiny servant to model my line of baby clothes."- Eda and a guy named 'Grim Hammer' were playing hexes hold'em and she just had lost King to him.

"No! I don't look good in clothes. I'm all-natural."- King wasn't happy at all.

"Eda, do something!"-Eda twirled her finger, but instead of doing magic her arm erupted in feathers.

"I can't perform magic."- she explained.

Tibbles, as Grim Hammer asked to be called snaped his fingers, chains bursted out of the ground and wrapped around Eda.

"You think this can stop me? I can still bite your ankles."

"You don't think I know who you are? Eda, the owl lady.".- Eda gasped.-"that's right.". Tibbles pulled out her wanted poster.-"I've seen your wanted posters around here. I wonder how much the emperor's coven would pay me to hand you over."

"Tibbles!"- y/n exclaimed knowing how much Eda heated covens especially the emperor's one. Lilith wouldn't achieve her goal of capture her, at least not this time.-" I will play hexes hold'em against you, if I win you will let them free."- and they could steal the elixirs after that or something.

Tibbles smirked.
___

Hexes hold'em was an interesting game and probably should be played just by those who understand the complexity of it's tricks. Which of course wasn't y/n the human, maybe that's why Tibbles was destroying her at it.

"King, I'm sorry."- Eda was resigned already whispering to King. Tibbles and y/n were apparently too concentrated on the game and not listening.

"King? Who's King? I go by little bone boy now"- that's how Tibbles called him before.

"I know I have a problem. I get obsessed with hexes hold'em. But I'm done with that stupid game. Look."- she ate a card.

"You promise?"- King asked.

"I promise."

"Okay, okay. I'll grab you the elixir and then we can bust out of here."- but Tibbles heard that.

"Bone boy! You will do no such thing. The emperor's coven is already on it's way to send this witch here to the conformatorium."- He forgot the game and climbed onto the counter kicking the cards off. -"And nothing can stop me. Nothing!"

Then a giant foot of a... House? stepped directly through Tibbles' stand. A bottle of Eda's elixir fell on the ground, intact. Luz was waving out the window.-" sorry, mister."- and the owl house continued down the street.

While Eda sat up and laughed King backed away from Tibbles.

"Wait, what—Was that my house?"- Eda looked at y/n who was even more shocked. She didn't expect that to be the kids plan.

"Eda, quick!"- King tossed her the elixir. She catched it in her mouth, downed it, then spat the bottle out, then traced a spell circle making the chains explode, and her feathers poof off her arms.

"No, no, no! My scam stand."- poor Tibbles.

"Sorry, Tibbles, old boy. It looks like you forgot about the wild card."-she grabbed her staff and throwed cards at Tibbles while they left.

"Curse you, witch. Curse you, bone boy. Curse you, human. I'll have my revenge. Tibblet-Tibblie Grimm Hammer the Third will have his revenge!"
___

Did we do it?- Luz asked.

"Is the room spinning or is it just me?"- Hooty opened the door.-"ah. Just a little house humor."

"Sorry about all that, Hooty."