14

"So... Would you like to tell me more about you?"- y/n asked and stopped her little play with Lilith's hair.

"There is not much to say actually"- Lilith started caressing y/n's thigh.-"what about you? I know almost nothing about you."- she would another excuse for the emperor again cause she was certainly not capturing Eda that day.

"Nothing besides my name and the fact that I'm a human, right?"-y/n smiled.-" how should I even start? I had always been awful with this kind of things."

"What did you do in the human realm before coming here?"- y/n thought about Jordan, she was pretty much just running away from him.

"I was... Leaving, my plan was to go as far as I could."- she didn't give much details.

"I think your plan could be considered successful."- Lilith laughed so y/n did too.

"Well I didn't expected it to be this far away. I'm so scared sometimes."- she looked at Lilith's eyes.-"I'll admit magic is great, interesting, unbelievable. But the red grass, the demons, the plants, the birds, it's all of those details I can't get used to. Have you seen those monsters on the street? On the market? Everywhere I go I see their horrible faces."

Lilith laughed at the last part.-"I have to agree with you on the fact that there is some really unlikeable faces here. Is there not different kinds of humans in your realm?"

"Well there's horrible people there too but nothing much different. They're just like you and me, except for the ears."- y/n moved her hands slowly towards Lilith's ears.

"I understand."- She didn't put any resistance so y/n caressed them for a while. Who would have guessed Lilith allowed her to touch them and Eda didn't.

"Tell me more about it."- Lilith whispered and moved closer to y/n, their noses could almost touch.

"Uhm...compared to here it's not very entertaining."- and y/n was a nervous mess again.-"the grass is green, plants take like forever to grow and there's no trash slugs or snagglebacks."

"Do you consider those creatures entertaining?"- Lilith seemed disgusted by the idea.

"Iagh no!"- y/n laughed but then remembered the little red creature.-"actually... Yes, the snaggleback is such a cute little demon, I would've made him stay if I could."

"The snaggleback is not a demon!" King suddently appeared at the door.

And in less than a second there was no more caresses, not touching and Lilith was at the other extreme of the couch.

"The snaggleback is a cretin! A coward! A joke! This is how a real demon looks like!- King refered to himself of course.

"Sure."- y/n looked at him.-" weren't you at the playground?."

"A monster dared to disrespect me there, y/n! I said I was going to take my human slave to spit it's poison on him! I want you to go there and give him a lesson!"- He was beyond mad.

"Poison?"- Lilith reacted first and King seemed to realize she was there too.

"What is she doing here?"- he didn't seem happy to see her.

"King! You're being disrespectful, say hi to Lilith!"- y/n frowned.

"Greetings."- he said still being mad. Lilith just stared at him.

"Lilith came here to see Eda."- y/n explained with a smile.

"And where's Eda?"

"Not here."- y/n's smiled growed.-"so Lilith's staying with me for a while. We were talking abo-"- she talked like if her dreams had come true and King was not in the mood for that.