16

"A, ew."- Eda throwed a book on the ground.-"B, I'm bored. C, I feel like pickpocketing some dork while they browse."- and she walked off.

They were at Eda's human collectibles stand when Luz said there was a book fair and they decided to go.

"No, wait!"- Luz looked at y/n and King.-"Will you give it a chance? King I'll let you ride in my hoodie!"- King happily accepted.

"I'll make sure Eda doesn't get into any trouble."- y/n said and they parted ways.
___

"Another wrinkle! The curse quickening!"- Eda exclaimed looking herself in a mirror as y/n walked to her.

"Don't worry Eda, you're still hotter than the heat of a thousand suns."- she winked and tried to hug her.

"Do you have a thing for people twice your age or something?"- she replied and y/n seriously thought about it.

"You're not twice my age."- y/n frowned.-"you just want to bother me, there's no wa-"-Eda quickly grabbed y/n's hands to hide behind a banner.

Then she lifted the banner to glare at her sister. -"Lilith..."

"Lilith?"- y/n whispered too excitedly earning a disgusted expression from Eda.

"Do you have the item we discussed?"- Lilith asked.

"Oh! Yes, right here."- a creature who looked like some kind of giant racoon handed her a map.

"This is excellent. A map to the Bloom of Eternal Youth. I think the  emperor will be very pleased."- Lilith was doing one of her missions apparently.

"Ma'am shouldn't we be searching for the owl lady to join the coven?Remember that whole plan?" a guard told Lilith. Y/n and Eda shared a look.

"My sister's curse has left her frail. She'll still be here when we get back."- Lilith replied, Eda groaned.-"this comes first, it's for the emperor after all."

"Yeah!"- the guy knocked over the merchant's books.-"All hail the emperor!"

"Very good, Steve!"- Lilith patted his shoulder and they walked away.

Eda jumped a table and went to the creature.-"Hey bub, what'd you sell my prissy sister?"

"Oh! It's a map to the Bloom of Eternal Youth. A rare flower that only grows once a millennia. Like the name says, it gives eternal youth to whomever holds it."- he explained as y/n walked to Eda.

"Interesting. So Lilith wants to nab this power for the emperor, huh. Well, won't she be surprised when I get there first and get it for myself! Ha! That'll show her who's frail!"

"Well, we'll see won't we. Can't go without a map of course."- the creature handed Eda one. She grinned looking at it.
___

Y/n was outside the owl house showing Hooty and Owlbert a 3d dinosaur book Luz bringed from the fair.

"Apprentice! Living room!"- she heard Eda's voice.

"Hey! What's up, boss lady?"- Luz said after a few seconds.

"I am popping out for a few days to an undisclosed place to do undisclosed things. You're in charge."-she said.

"Great!"

"No questions!"- Eda opened the door.

"Okay!"

"I said no questions!"- and then she closed it.

"Let's go Owlbert."- the little owl flied to her.

"I'll go with you."- y/n closed the book and stood up.