5

Y/n was outside walking around, the red grass still surprised her, Eda and King made a bet, something about a slug and Luz must be exploring the place somewhere else, y/n watched King as she headed to them.

"Aw. Who's a good Prince, Jr.? Who's a good guy?"

"Hey, Mr. Wiggles. You're not gonna teach it anything doing that."- Eda was drinking something.

"It's called positive reinforcement, Eda. And it works wonders."

"Wow that thing is growing up so fast."- y/n said when the slug was suddently twice it size after King gave it a treat.

"Ha ha! See? Now watch this. Prince, Jr.! Attack Eda! Knock over her drink! Mess up her hair!"

"Oh, no. Please stop."- Eda knew it would never work. Y/n just laughed at the lack of action from the slug and got inside the house.
___

Next time she went to see them again she was surprised to see Eda fighting... Prince Jr.?

"Pour the salt, now!"

"Baby boy!"- the slug looked at King and roared.-"I have no son. Eat salt!"-He shoved a barrel full of salt into the slug's mouth.

It shrinked back to its original size and ran off.

"Yes, I did it! I'm amazing!"-Eda catched King who was at the roof of the house. Y/n took a deep breath and decided to ignore what she saw.

"You helped too. You are a good teacher."

"I wish Luz thought that too."

"Oh I bet she does, Eda."- y/n was thinking something else to say but Luz's voice interrupted her thought, the girl was running to them.

"Eda!"

"Hey, hey, hey! What is this?"- Luz's was hugging her.-"Ugh! I never understand when you do this."

"Your lesson worked! Keeping junk in my pocket saved my life! But wait. My new friends, they're in danger!"

"You made new friends!? That's great!"- it was y/n's time to hug Luz, she didn't even paid attention to the 'they're in danger' part.

"Luz!"- two other kids came running and hugged Luz.

"Seriously, what is that?"

"This is great!."- y/n hugged Eda.

"Oh no, you too!?"- the witch complained.

Then 'Gus' and 'Willow', Luz's friends started to talk about... School?

"Well, I can't wait to see you in action next time I sneak in."- Luz replied.

"Uh, about that. You're kinda, sorta... banned."- Gus pulled a "banned"  poster with a picture of Luz covered in some kind of slime on it.

"That's my girl!"- y/n looked at Eda in disbelief, what kind of adult was she?

"But we could come here and teach you what we learned."- Willow kindly offered.

"Aw. That would be nice. But... I have a pretty great teacher already."

"I told you."- y/n smiled looking at Eda.

"Yeah, that's right. Luz is my student. Back off, academy twerps."- Eda said.-"Ah baby's first wanted poster. Good job, kid."- she pat the top of Luz's head.-"looks like I taught you something after all."
___

"Are you're gonna get your first wanted poster soon y/n?- Luz asked.

"Uhm I don't think so, you know I hate when people's attention is on me, plus I need to be a good role model."