15

'The slayground.' funded by the Bonesborough department of parks & wreck.

Eda and Luz were sitting on a bench, y/n was standing beside Luz, they were watching King.

"What if he gets hurt? What if the kids are mean to him?"- Luz gasped.-"My parental instincts are freaking out, man."

"He's fine. Look at him."- Eda replied.

King was trying to climb the slide.

"I wonder what cute little game he's playing."- Luz said.

"He's not playing, this is part of our plan for him to be the king of this whole place. It's very important for him"- y/n smiled and sat beside Luz putting her arm around her shoulder.

"Stand back, cretins."- King whispered to the kids as he reached the top.-"Yes! Yes! This is a throne worthy of a tyrant. Bow to me you snotty underlings. Bow!"

The kids shared a look.-"okay."- One of them did a handstand while the other did a backbend.

"Yes, appease your master."- King looked at y/n who smiled at him and winked. They had succeded.

"See? It worked!"- y/n exclaimed to Eda and Luz.

"This isn't for standing, it's for sliding. You try."- and a kid shoved him.

"Oh man, sure it worked."- Eda laughed.

"Oh no, I'll leave before he gets here to blame me."- y/n said and ran to get out of there.

"Eda!"- she could hear him complaining at the distance.
___

Y/n walked around for a while until she heard a familiar voice.

"Am I too late to presence your pet's revenge?"- y/n turned around to see Lilith walking to her.

"Hello Lilith."- she smiled.-"I thought you weren't coming."

"For some reason I found myself deeply interested in human behavior, I was curious to see what kind of plan would you execute."- Lilith explained as she stood in front of y/n.

"For some reason you look even prettier everyday, I didn't knew that was possible."- y/n flirted to avoid the failed plan topic.-"why don't you just admit you love to be with me instead of doing the emperor's missions?"

"I look the same as always."- Lilith tried not to smile but she liked human compliments.-"and I consider you a smart young human but you are completly wrong about my reasons, my interest was focused only on your abilities for plotting."

"Oh Lilith, the plan was terrible."- y/n started to walk with Lilith beside her.-" I mean it was good at the beginning but then a little dirty monster ruined everything and since I'm a coward I left before King could question my methods."

Lilith laughed at how serious y/n took the whole revenge thing.-" was it that bad?"

"I'm so glad you didn't saw that humiliation."- y/n laughed too as they entered the playground.-" I hope King's not too mad at me."

"I regret so much not being here at your failed attempt to rule over these kids."- Lilith thought humans were fun.

Y/n looked around but there were no sign of King, Eda or Luz.-"great! they're not here. And they left me!"- she started to complain.

Lilith could lie to herself and say that was just another unsuccesful attempt to capture Eda, but deep down she knew she was glad they had left so she could be alone with y/n.

"I will never forgive them for leave without me, what if I get lost? Or eaten?"-  Eda was wrong for thinking those things could only happen to Luz for being a child.