2

"I'm so sorry, I just wanted my book. If you're gonna eat my skin just make it quick, just do it now" - Luz was beyond scared putting her arm on display for the woman to... Eat it?

"Wait no! Why would she do that?- y/n didn't understand a thing.-" Are you some kind of cannibal?"- she asked to the woman.

"What? No!"- she replied frowning.- "And eat you? Why would I eat a potential costumer?"- she smiled now talking to Luz.- "can I offer you a human foot filled with holes? A bar of green human candy? Oh! how about this blackshadow box thay reflects only sadness?"

"You mean those crocs and the deodorant?"- y/n said smiling but her comment was ignored.

"That's not all it can do."- Luz said laughing.-" here, let me see it."- she used some batteries to turn the tv on and suddenly there was a bunch of monsters offering... Snails? For it.

"What did you say your name was?"- the woman was impressed while she took the 'snails'.

"I'm Luz, Luz Noceda and that's my cousin y/n."- she looked at the other girl who seemed still unsure about everything they were seeing.

"Well Luz, that was pretty clever... for a human."

"That's kind of a weird thing for another human to say".- Luz smiled confused.

"Oh dear child I'm not like you."- then she revealed her pointy ears just to make y/n even more confused.-" I'm Eda, the owl lady the most powerful witch on the boiling isles."- she was on top of the counter now.

"A witch?" "a witch?"- the two humans spoke at the same time, one excited and one terrified.

"I am respected, feared-"

"Busted."

Suddently all the people/monsters were gone while who y/n thought was a cop told 'Eda' she was wanted for "misuse of magic and demonic misdemeanors" great, they were stucked in another dimension and the first person they bump into is a criminal.

"And you're coming too, for fraternizing with a criminal."- he took Luz.

"What? That's not cool. Y/n do something!"

"Leave her alone! You do something Eda, they're here because of your crimes!"

"Alright alright you win."- Eda told the guy.-"just let me get my stuff."

She proceeded to knock him up with her staff while all her stuff started floating.-"oops can't forget this."- the door's key, sure. If she was a witch she could have made a portal in between dimensions.

"Follow me humans!"

"This is crazy."- Luz said while they were running away.-" if I die in here my mom's gonna kill me."

"Well even if you don't, she will certainly kill me if you don't get to that stupid camp on time, I was supposed to take care of you, what am I gonna do now!? Oh I'm gonna kill myself first. I hate my life!"- Luz thought that y/n was just over reacting, it was not that bad.

"I won't let them hurt you, humans like you are much more valuable to me alive than dead."

And the witch's staff began to fly, y/n screamed in surprise and hugged Eda from behind just a little startled while Luz was in front with her eyes closed.

"You can open your eyes now, human."- and so she did, just for her to get even more scared holding the staff like her life depends on it.

"Flying staffs, crazy monsters, you're a witch, what is this place?"

"This is the boiling isles."- Eda started while she fixed Luz's position on the staff.-"every myth you humans have is caused by a little of our world leaking into yours."

"A griffin"- Luz noticed while the creature spat... Spiders?

"I knew it!"- she exclaimed excitedly.

"That's so disgusting! I think I'm gonna cry."- y/n whispered at the same time. Eda laughed at her confusion.

"Yeah griffins, vampires, giraffes."- Eda explained.

"Giraffes?"

"Oh yeah, we banished those guys, bunch of freaks!"- Eda said getting off of her magic staff. Y/n laughed for the first time since they entered the magic portal.

Luz screamed.-"Oops that happens sometimes."- Eda said while putting her...Hand on? Well that was strange but it wasn't at y/n's top list of that day after flying.

"Wow are all witches like Frankenstein? Or is it just you?"- y/n asked with a smile.

"Like what? What are you talking about now?"- Eda was not used to that kind of human terms.

"Well I've had enough adventure for today. This is clearly not the PG fantasy world I always dreamed about."- Luz took y/n's hand.

"Right, can you help us get back home, Eda? Please"- she kindly asked.

"Only if you help me first, now come along humans!"- she headed to a really big house.

"Aren't you worried about those guards finding us?"- Luz asked to the witch.

"Nope, my house has a state-of-art defense system."

"Hoot-hoot password please."- the house's door was alive, that was unexpected but interesting.

"Cute." y/n whispered, that was her first impression of it.

Eda didn't seem to think the same, she poked the thing's eyes.-" we got no time for this hooty, let us in."

"Alright alright, geez, you never want to have any fun, ow! Hoot!"- 'Hooty' opened it's mouth, that was weird but anyway.

"Welcome to the owl house!".- Eda announced once they were inside.-" where I hide away from pressures of modern life. Also the cops, also ex boyfriends."- she laughed.

Y/n wished she had a place to hide from ex boyfriends, her relationship with Jordan wasn't the best but she didn't expect it to get ruined so fast. She remembered what Luz told her before, he always rushed everything up, why would be different for the end? He probably was already seeing someone else and there she was, running away from the city to an uncertain place and it's not even like it affected her that much, maybe she actually over reacted sometimes.

She was lost in her thoughts until she heard Luz said.-" I don't like the sound of this 'situation'."- there was a cute little dog in the room with them. A dog with a helmet made of bones? Or was it his real skull? There was no way.

"Just let me explain."- Eda made a perfect circle of light, she really had magic powers after all.- King, was once a mighty king of demons, until his crown of power was stolen and he became... This."

"You mean this little bundle of joy?"- Luz was hugging 'King' while he looked disgusted, terrified and every kind of emotion that comes from fear.

"The crown is being held by the evil warden Wrath."- Eda continued.-" and locked away behind a magical force field that only a human can break through... A human like one of you two. If you help us retrieve his crown, we'll send you back to your realm. So what do you say?"