19

Y/n and Eda sat on a bench at school waiting for the Luz vs grom fight. Y/n looked at the poor little snaggleback holding to a rope at the center of the room.

"You look so beautiful today Eda, I could happily look at you for the rest of my life."- she smiled at the witch.

"What? What do you want now?"- Eda looked at her.

"The snaggleback, I wanna take him home after this. Please, I promise you won't even notice he's there."

Eda looked at the poor creature and then at y/n.

"Well, you've been a really good girl, plus you look great in that dress...I don't see why not, he and King will get along."- Eda smiled.

Y/n was going to reply but Gus spoke through a mic so she just smiled and quickly kissed Eda's cheek to thank her.-"Now, introducing our Grom Queen. You know her, you love her... you've at least heard of her. Luz, the Human!"- people cheered as the spotlight went on her.

Gus pressed a button and the floor opened to reveal the Grom arena. Weapon racks rised up on either side of Luz. She picked up a flail and placed an ice glyph on it as she walked into the arena. And suddently the human-cats appared along with some kind of phones. Luz destroyed it all.

"Luz has lasted surprisingly long. But what form will Grom take next?"- principal Bump took the mic after King tried to speak but got too nervous and left.

An illusion of a cursed Eda was the answer. Y/n laughed while some kids looked at Eda who groaned hiding in her hair. The illusion morphed into the portal door, from where Camila stepped out.

"Oh no, are you sure that's not real?"- y/n's laugh stopped after watching that.

"Of course it's not."- Eda replied.

The illusion morphed next into a monster which towered over Luz, she cowardly ran out of there.

"I'm gonna save her."- y/n told Eda.

"We're gonna save her."- Eda replied as she summoned her staff.
____

"Eda! I don't know how to drive a magic staff"- y/n screamed.

"Just land it near of grom"- Eda was getting ready to fight it.-"Spicy toss!"- and throwed a fireball at the illusion before a terrible landing.-"Hands off my human, you misshapen excuse for a monster!"

"Eda! You're right! I'm not ready!"- Luz said.-"I'm sorry guys I should have listened to you"- that part was for y/n.

"That's okay, I got this one."- Eda started a spell.

But then Amity jumped out from the trees and put herself between Luz and Grom.-"Stay away from her!"

Of course grom turned into one of Amity's fears, after that Luz talked to her and for some reason they started to dance together and combining glyphs and abominations they defeated grom. A tiara appeared on both of their heads. They smiled at each other.

King ran to the side of the girls.-"and there you have it, folks. A happy ending for this year's grom. Let's give a big hand to our Grom Queens, Luz and Amity!"

The students pop out of the bushes and ran towards them. They parade the girls, holding them up. Eda was clapping for them and y/n was too shocked after driving the magic staff to speak but she was thankful for Amity's help maybe she wasn't just a mean girl. The students hold up King, right by Luz and Amity.

After y/n's shock passed she went back to the school to take the snaggleback with her. Luz, Eda and King stayed there for a few more hours.
____

A few days after grom, Y/n went to the playground with the snaggleback, he was still adapting to be treated like a pet and sleep inside a house. So y/n thought he would have fun there, and maybe she could see Lilith.

"Are you having fun cutie?"- she asked.

"Yes, I've never done this before."- he climbed to the slide and played with some kids. Y/n saw the difference in between the red creature's desire to play and the king of demons desire to rule.

After 2 hours y/n decided to go back home. Her little demon was sat on her shoulders while they walked.

"What is that game?"- the snaggleback asked pointing at the house where Eda, King dressed as a cheerleader, Hooty wearing a hat and... Lilith were going to play some kind of football game. Y/n ran to them.

"What are you doing? Are you playing football without me!?"- y/n complained.

"This is a grudgby game, stand back y/n. I'm about to win."- Eda replied while she got ready to play.

"Hi Lilith."- y/n turned and smiled at her.-"you look pretty today."

"Human."- she simply said without even looking. Y/n thought it was not fair to pretend they were totally strangers but she didn't say a thing.

"Ha! You got your eye on the wrong sister. Lilith's kinda cool but that nerd is not as cool as me."- Y/n's eyes widened, Lilith looked at Eda.-"now step aside and cheer for me better. The cheerleader uniforms are too small but you'll look fine."- Eda smirked. She always joked at the worst times. Lilith deeply frowned at her.

"That I should what!?"-y/n exclaimed.-" are you serious? cause if you are I'll be down to wear it. Hooty and I will kiss the winner, we should get a trophy!"- y/n smiled ready to pretend that was a real TV sport and expecting Lilith to win, it was just a friendly game for her, but it was from being 'friendly' for the others.

"That's the spirit, human!"- Eda was excited too.

"No!"- Lilith exclaimed interrupting the fantasy.- "this is serious, no cheerleaders nor trophies."- she frowned at Eda.

"Fine let's make it boring."- Eda rolled her eyes.-"cheer for me and save my kiss until my inevitable victory, y/n."- she smiled pushing the girl out of the field.

"The little snaggleback could wear the uniform."- Hooty tried to help.

"Whatever just get out of the grudgby field and watch me."- Eda was ready now.

Y/n smiled and sat next to a scoreboard to dress up the snaggleback as a cheerleader, he wasn't too happy about it.

"You gals ready to hoot? We want a clean game here, so no magic allowed."- Hooty started.

"Yes! Now we'll strike fear into our enemies with this armor of intimidation."- King said when the red demon was all dressed up.

Eda laughed-"Yeah, intimidation armor."- then she looked at Lilith.-"pushing paper all day might make you a little rusty. I'll try to go easy on you."

She throwed the Grudgby ball. Lilith catched the ball and after doing some tricks she throwed Eda the ball back.

"Remember, dear sister, you may have been star player, but I was team captain for a reason."- Lilith said.

Hooty blowed the whistle and the game had officially started.