6

"Hey y/n!"- Luz and her friends were running towards the girl.-"we are going to a job fair for witches! You have to come with us."

"I would like to but I need to help Eda with the human stuff stand. Turns out I'm great at fooling these monsters."

" Don't worry, Eda will go with us too!"- Gus said, he was very excited.

"Really? Well... Let's go then." y/n smiled.
___

"When you join a coven, all your other magic is sealed away."- Eda explained after they asked why she never joined a coven.-"Since I never joined a coven, I can do every kind of magic."- she created a fireball in one hand and a ball of water in the other. That's why I'm the most powerful witch on the boiling isles."

Eda walked away and the guys followed her except for King and y/n, they got distracted watching other covens people.
_____

"That panel looks popular."- Luz said.

Gus gasped.-"It's the emperor's coven! Do you think they'll sign my forehead?"

"Only one way to find out!"- Willow and Gus ran inside. Luz started to follow them, but stopped when she realized Eda hasn't moved.

"Aren't you coming, Eda?"

"No way. Of all the covens, they're the worst. I'll look for y/n and King."

"I get it, Eda. Covens bad. Individualism good. But I'm still figuring this world out, so I'm going to go in there and make up my own mind, okay?"- Luz walked in.

"I just saw her, she's over there."- Eda saw a guy pointing at her while talking to a guard.

"Hey Eda, King got a lot of stuff from-"- Eda quickly hide behind y/n and dragged the girl with her to escape from the guard.
___

Eda sat down next to Luz forcing a confused y/n to sit next to her.-"All right, let's see this mess together."

"Hello, bonesborough students ask me all the time, 'Principal Bump, what's the height of magical achievement?'"

"Is it this?"- a guy made his head increased like twice it's size.

"Wow. I failed you as a principal."

Then 'principal Bump' grabbed the mic to talk something y/n didn't cared about, she was having more fun before with King.

"When does that "elite force" get here?"- Eda started to laugh like crazy.

"And now, I'm pleased to introduce the esteemed leader of this coven and this year's mystery guest. You know her, you love her! Lilith!"-Principal Bump announced.

"Huh?"- Eda stopped laughing.

A bright flash of light turned into a blue raven sitting on a branch. It flied off the branch to the stage, landing to reveal 'Lilith.'

Eda and y/n looked at her speechless. It took less than a second for y/n to realize it. She liked Lilith, she definetly liked Lilith.

"Wow she's so beautiful! Do you think we can talk to her later?"- y/n was kinda hipnotized.

"Probably yes. You know her, Eda?"- Luz noticed Eda's stare.