20

After a while watching the grudgby game y/n was really confused about the rules, she'll probably never understand it, like hexes hold'em. King of course cheered for Eda so y/n made the snaggleback cheer for Lilith, which he reluctantly did.

Eda tried scoring a goal but Hooty blocked he ball.-"Hooty! Whose side are you on?"

"I'm an unbiased participant, hoot-hoot."- he replied. Lilith grabed the ball, successfully avoiding Eda and Hooty, and scores a goal. King marked the score, now tied 5-5.

"Point goes to Lilith. We're at a tie here, folks."- King was on charge of the comments too. Eda and Lilith both panted in exhaustion, y/n laughed.

"You girls look like you were a hundred years old."- but her laugh stopped when both of them frowned at her.

"Their ages combined makes almost a century actually."- King whispered.

"Even my resistance is better."- the snaggleback said.

Y/n thought the two little demons could play grudgby too against each other, Luz and her could cheer for them.

"Time for one more play."- Hooty announced.

Eda pulled out a box and after open it she whispered-"Dang it, Luz! Your nonsense has gotten into my head. Well, time to do this the old-fashioned way"

"Taking your time. Nervous?"- Lilith told her.

"Not today, sister."

Hooty blowed the whistle, beginning the play again.Eda and Lilith both jumped for the ball. Eda grabbed it and ran, Hooty emerged from the ground but Eda stepped on his face, using him as a launchpad.

"HootyOw!"- Lilith leaned on his face after jumping too low... And Eda had scored the goal.

"Ha ha! Game over! Team owl house rules supreme!"- King and the snaggleback started to jump.

"That was great, Eda!"- y/n exclaimed.

"Yes! Still got it! Still got the skills to pay the bills!"- Eda was happy too.

"No!"- but Lilith didn't seem happy at all as she got on her knees, slamming her fists at the ground, pretty dramatic.-"No! I can't go back to the emperor empty-handed."- and then y/n understood, Lilith was there to capture Eda with a... Curious plan, some kind of bet, not to play.

Eda took her ring off and held it out to Lilith.-"Here. Tell them I put up a heck of a struggle."-Lilith took the ring.

"I will be back for you. And next time, I won't be alone."- Lilith said.

"I'll be waiting."- Eda replied. Lilith looked over her shoulder at her sister, next at y/n and then walked into the forest.
____

"Wait Lilith!"- y/n ran behind her when Eda entered the house.-"are you okay?"- cause she looked really stressed back there, that emperor must be really bothersome.

"I am. Thank you."- she looked at y/n.

"You were great playing too. Did you see the snaggleback? I kidnapped him a couple days ago, I wanted to bring him with me but he refused to come dressed like that."- y/n said.

Lilith smiled.-"I did saw him. Thanks for making him cheer for me."- she started to walk again.

"Wait, stay with me for a while."- y/n hugged her from behind.-"I missed you."

"Oh... I guess I can stay for a few minutes then."- Lilith turned to look at her.

Y/n smiled not breaking the hug.-" I missed seeing your beautiful eyes."