17

Y/n was sat at the playground bench watching some kids play.

"Hello y/n."- she turned around.

"Lilith."- she smiled.-"how are you? I'm glad to see you here."

"I'm fine, thank you."- Lilith sat at the other extreme of the bench.-"are you here with Edalyn's dog?"

"No, it's just me."- she slided closer to Lilith.-"King's at school with Luz."

"At school?."- Lilith looked at her.

"Actually I came here expecting to see you."- she said.

"It's been a long time since we saw each other last. I had been really busy these days."- Lilith explained.

Y/n remembered that 'bloom of eternal youth' thing but she didn't mention it.-"That's what I thought. Aren't you too tired?"- cause Eda definetly was after getting scammed.

"Not very much, I'm good. What have you been doing?"- she change the subject.

"Delivering Eda's elixirs and potions mostly."

"Aren't you too tired?"- Lilith did the same question.

"Yes, very much."- she replied smiling.

Lilith smiled too-"I thought we could go and see some parts of the titan's skeleton from a closer distance this time."

Y/n's heart fluttered. It was so sweet that Lilith made those plans.-"sounds great! I'd love to."

"Okay. Let's go, I have a lot to do today."- that's what she always said. Lilith stood up and her magic staff started to float.

Y/n was fast to sit behind her and hug her waist before they started to fly.

"The titan was once alive right?"- y/n asked.

Lilith just nodded.-"yes, a very long time ago."

"And covens had always been a thing?"

"Actually there used to be dangerous wild magic before but emperor Belos banished it. That's when the covens started."- Lilith seemed to know every detail about it.

"I see... How do you know the titan's willingness was to group all witches by covens?"- y/n thought Eda and Lilith were both good apart from being part of a coven or not, for her covens sounded just like human religion.

"The emperor is a very wise and powerful ruler, he is the only one able to communicate with the isles and that way he can know the titan's willingness."- she explained.

The emperor was just the leader of one only religion, or probably he did have the power to talk with the titan... Everything was possible in the boiling isles.

"Sounds great, there's people like that on my world too but their not very relatable... Anyway, I want to see the titans head first, Lilith!"- y/n exclaimed.

"Okay."- Lilith descended close enough to watch some details of the skull.

"There's no people here?"- it looked empty and silent.

"No, the titan's head is sacred ground. No one can go there."- Lilith said.

"Fuera, impulso de idiotez!"- why humans always want what they can't have?

"What?"- Lilith had never heard something like that before.

"We should go somewhere else, I seriously wanna get off this and step on every inch of that place right now."

"But I just told you that's forbidden."- Lilith replied with widened eyes.

"And that's why."- y/n hugged Lilith's waist a little too tight.