11

"Lilith"- y/n began.-"Our paths have crossed only in battle. But today I stand before you seeking an ally."

"Sorry?"- Lilith was beyond confused.

"Sorry."- she repeated smiling.-"that's from a book. I'm surprised to see you here Lilith, you look pretty today."- y/n started to play with the end of her ponytail.

"Mmh"- Lilith expected everything but hearing that.-"thank you."

"How are you? Are you here to see Eda? She's kinda busy right now but she'll love to see you. You're not working right? You have some free time today?"

"You talk a lot."- Lilith didn't answered any of y/n's questions.

"And you barely do!"- y/n didn't talked a lot. Did she?

"I am not here to talk. Emperor Belos requires Edalyn's presence and I, as the coven leader have the important mission of-"- Lilith started to explain.

"I see, you don't have time now, you're still doing your missions"- Lilith was definitely not happy to be interrupted, which y/n realized.-"sorry, please continue."- she said softly.

"I will continue doing my work."- she started to walk away.

"Wait! Don't go."- y/n wanted to have a couple more minutes with her.-" I went to the library today."- she said as she sat on the red grass.

"I did not asked for details about your day, human"- Lilith didn't sound interested at all but she didn't try to leave again either.

"Do you know about that 'yelling star' thing?"- y/n asked, thinking of how to convince Lilith to sit beside her.

"You mean the wailing star?"-Lilith's tone got a little softer.-" Perhaps I do know something about it..."- she still wasn't sure about y/n's intentions.

"That thing. Everyone talks about it but I don't fully understand it, you know?"- that excuse could work, Lilith seemed interested now. -"Everything in here is so different, maybe you could tell me a few things about it."- she looked at Lilith with eyes full of 'innocence'.

"The wailing star is the name for a meteor shower."- Lilith sat on the grass looking at the sky. Y/n succeded faster than she expected.-"it's a periodic event, which causes an unpredictable manifestation of magic along it's path."- she was a little surprised at Lilith's explanation, it was exactly as it was written in the book.

"The librarian said they were closing earlier because of it."- y/n looked at the sky too.

"That is necessary because of the effect the star's magic produces on the books, It's known that the content of the books become a physical manifestation- Lilith was excited to share her knowledge.

"Cool, how much does it lasts?"- y/n didn't care about the star but she did want to stay there more time.

"It's not a very long period of time, the rest of the night after you see it."

"You know everything about it, don't you?"- y/n smiled and since the night was cold she got a little closer to Lilith.-"Your teaching capacities are beyond amazing too."

"Thank you, y/n"- Lilith herself moved to get even closer, which turned y/n into a nervous mess.-"it means a lot."

"Good..."- what should she say now? Silence was not uncomfortable but 'silence' and a nervous y/n were never on the same sentence.-" we also have this kind of things on Earth."

Lilith turned her head looking straight at y/n's eyes. She didn't knew much about the human world.

"Not Earth! I mean the human realm."- y/n smiled and surprisingly Lilith showed her a smile too, a properly smile this time.-"there's meteor showers too but they have no magic effect. And there's no boiling rain, that's one of the most strange things about this place."