4

King and Luz were sleeping so y/n decided to go to the living room and talk to Eda.

"Hey, Eda. What are you doing?"- She asked sitting by the witch's side.

"I'm just checking all the human stuff Owlbert dragged for me this time."- y/n saw the owl on Eda's shoulder.

"That's such an original name."- she said with a smile.-"so it was Owlbert who took Luz's book from the trash."

"Yeah he looks for this things everywhere, humans have tons of interesting trash. You can't sleep? Do you need something?"

"Oh I'm fine thanks, it's just that all of this feels so... New. Luz can be a little stubborn some times and I don't want to bother you, is it really okay that we're staying here?"

Eda stopped what she was doing and looked at her.- "Don't worry about that y/n, it can take a while for you to get used to this world but there's no pressure. You can help me to sell all this human treasures in the meantime, you must know lots of different uses to it."

"I'll help you with it, I could even make up some uses, that's not like a scam, right?"- Eda smirked after hearing that.-"Well, thanks Eda. Sleep well."- she said with a smile before heading to her room.

"You too, human."
__

"It wasn't a dream! Good morning terrifying fantasy world!"- y/n registered her cousin's voice in the back of her mind but she was too tired to pay attention to it, so she kept sleeping.-"Good morning you little cutie-pie."

"I am not your cutie-pie."- that was King.

"Yes, you are."

"I know."- he sighed.

"Good morning y/n! Wake up now! We have to found out this magical world's secrets"- Luz jumped beside y/n.

"Oh it wasn't a dream"- the girl said regretting all her decisions.-"Luz maybe if you let me sleep more time I could get used to this nightma- to this magical world."

"You're so boring."-She heard the door being slammed and went back to sleep.

After a while y/n woke up again and got ready for... Whatever unexpected activity that fate had planned for her this time, she went downstairs.

"Hi y/n"- Hooty greeted her.

"Oh, hi Hooty... Nice to see you."- she ran to the kitchen.

"Hello Eda, did you slept well?"

"Sure."- she didn't seem like it though, even a zombie would had more energy than the owl lady.

"Where are Luz and King? I haven't hear them."

"I send those kids to deliver some elixirs and potions to bonesborough, i hope they don't get lost or eaten."

"Lost and eaten!?"- Camila took such a bad decision when she trusted her daughter's safety to y/n.

"Oh yeah, probably both."- Eda found the situation pretty funny.

"If that happens I will jump off the roof of your house."

"You're such an interesting young human, they will be back soon as long as they don't trust strangers. There's a lot of crazy people here."- Eda smiled.

Y/n didn't mention the fact that Luz decided to live in Eda's house -a stranger's house- after just a few hours since they first met. She decided to trust the witch.

Y/n distracted herself for the rest of the morning talking to Eda about human stuff. Luz and King were back after a while and went straight to the room, Eda went there behind them so y/n followed her.
_____