12

Y/n was heading to Eda's human collectibles stand in the market. She talked to Hooty for some minutes before he started to play outside so she was kinda late.

"Luz!"- she saw her cousin.-"how's everything going?"

"I'm the human now. You."- she grabbed y/n's shoulders-"Bow before my massive, meaty hands!"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Wait, so that means..."- Eda said. Y/n didn't understood a thing.

"How do I look?"-King...?

"I've got some... very confusing emotions right now."

"Okay this is weird. Tell me now what's happening." y/n demanded.

"Something called body swap happened."- Eda said.

"Body swap? Like... The movie?"

"Yes y/n look at me! I'm so old! And look at my ears."

Y/n understood, that was not Eda but Luz in her body, the real Eda was in King's body now and of course King was the one forcing her to bow for him.

"But why? And why didn't you wait for me? I wanna do it too, let's try again!"

"No way! I need to anihilate my teen enemies right now."- Luz/King said.

"All right, here's the deal. Whoever can prove their new body has the easiest life gets out of house cleaning duty. And you know what that means."- King/Eda said.

Y/n thought about Hooty playing in the mud, the four of them shuddering. Maybe it wasn't that bad to not be part of the body swap.

"Won't be me. Life as a teen is a tyrant's dream!"- King was kinda dangerous as a human.-"By the end of the day, I'll be ruling over your feeble demographic Luz"

"Well, I've got magic. Eda, don't be too mad when your inventory's gone and the guards are none the wiser."-She casted a beam of light that knocked herself on the ground."- y/n laughed.

"Ha! That's cute. If you need me, I'll be getting pampered on a vacation fit for a king."- Eda/King left.

"My life's not a joke!"- King looked at Luz.-"But yours is."- he poked her nose and ran away.

"This is hilarious Luz! Imagine how much dumb things they're gonna do, oh imagine if you have to stay like that forever. You, human would be the most powerful witch in the boiling isles."- y/n was excited to see how all of this will end.

"It would be so cool y/n but... A little weird to spend the rest of my days in Eda's body. Plus King being on mine must be hot to handle to say the least."

"Right! I need to see what King is doing. Be careful, don't get into trouble."

"Of course I won't."
___

"King!"- y/n found him.-" what are you gonna do in your new body, cute baby?"

"I am not a cute baby! I shall be feared! And I'll show you and Luz how to rule over these doofuses."

Y/n stayed still for a few seconds before following King to the 'treasure shack'.

"New post: Loser human thinks she can hang out in our sacred Treasure Shack. Spoiler alert: She can't."- a pink-haired girl was saying.-"oh another human.-" Boscha noticed y/n.-" you called your mommy to stand for you?"- they all laughed.

"What!? I'm not-"- y/n started but was interrupted by King/Luz.

"That's not my mommy! I'm here to rule over you, group of stupid teens."- he explained.