one. first interaction... in years.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
chapter one.
—— BRADY'S POV ⚽️

꒰ 🌿 ꒱  °˖ ⊹

"BRADY, IF you don't shut down these rumors about Xo and you they're going to keep circulating, and then you could lose a good friend." Connor emphasizes. "I'm not sure why you won't just address it."

"Connor, it's not that simple. We've just decided to not confirm or deny anything unless we're asked directly in some sort of interview because it's not something super relevant, it's just all the fangirls going crazy." I shrug, and as we turn the corner in the hallway I see Hunter Collins flirting with Madison Hart.

Wait... isn't Hunter dating Miya? Er... Amiya, since she doesn't go by Miya anymore.

"Are Hunter and Amiya still dating?" I ask Connor, and he shrugs.

"Not sure. By the looks of that I would hope not..." Connor mumbles.

I had never liked Hunter in the first place...

When I look to my right, I see Amiya with her friend Quinn, and I could be wrong, but she looks a little upset. It's not my place to worry anymore. She proved that when she ditched me in freshman year.

I decide I'm just gonna go to class because this Hunter-Madison-Amiya drama isn't any of my business.

I walk straight on past Amiya and Quinn, not even glancing in their direction. Middle school me would've ran to her, but that's not the way we are anymore. At least I'm not the one who ditched their best friend of 7 years when we hit high school.

My friend Lucas stops me in the hallway and pulls me to the side.

"Yo, did you hear Amiya got cheated on by Hunter? They broke up last night." He tells me, and my eyebrows raise in shock.

"Really? That's sorta weird." I mumble.

How could she be dumb enough to not pick up the signals that he's cheating? She's smarter than that...

"I know. I thought Madison was better than that, but I guess not." He shrugs, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Wait— it was Madison he cheated with? Isn't that like her best friend or something?"  I ask him, and he nods.

"Yeah. She apparently was faking it the whole time." Lucas explains. "Anyway, you coming to soccer practice tonight?"

"I am." I nod, but I look back behind me before excusing myself from my conversation with Lucas.