four. the rulebook.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
chapter four.
—— AMIYA'S POV 🧩

꒰ 🍪 ꒱ °˖ ⊹

AFTER AGREEING to Brady's... interesting proposal, I'd decided to draft up general rules that we'll follow.

RULES (and contract)
1. only coupley at school/in public
2. pictures will be taken when needed, and only posted when you think it's necessary
3. outside of being in public we don't need to talk unless we're planning something
4. Contact names have to be cute or whatever
5. Limited kissing (if we can help it)
6. Have to kiss around Hunter and Madison at least once a day (depending on how long this goes on for)
7. we attend all of the other's special events, sports games, etc.
8. Talk GOOD on the other person when being asked about them.
9. Only Quinn and Connor may know it's fake.
10. Strictly know what's real and fake.

anything to be added may be brought up with me.

CONTRACT.

I ___________ herby agree to the terms and conditions of this... relationship, and acknowledge all of them, agreeing to not break them. If I do break one of these rules, I understand that it will end in termination of the fake relations and the end of our communication.

I was quite proud of it, since it took me a little while to draft up. I know we're going to have to be around each other a lot, so I wanted to have just some basics that we'll follow.

"Brady!" I shout as I walk up to him, and he nods at me in acknowledgment, smiling a little.

"Hey, Miya. What's up?" He asks, as if we'd never fallen out and we still had or same bond as before.

I notice he's with his friends, so I just awkwardly hand him the paper, after he sees the words at the top, he folds it in half.

"Thanks, babe. I'll find you later." He smiles and kisses me on the cheek, then whispers to me. "Madison and Hunter. 3:00."

So that's why he's being nice. Okay, I guess I can fake some happiness.

"Alright! Cya, Bray." I smile at him as I hug him briefly and walk over to where Connor and Quinn are currently talking... or were talking, but once they say Brady kiss my cheek the both stopped to let their jaws drop. When I reach them, they're both still looking shocked. "What?"

"Brady just kissed you." Quinn points out, and I nod.

"Yeah. We have an agreement to help us both out." I explain, "a fake relationship. So I can get back at Hunter and Madison, and he can get press off his back abour Xochitl."

Connor's eyebrows raise in surprise. "I knew he was gonna ask someone, but I didn't know it'd be you. Are you guys friends again?"

I snort in laughter at his words. "No, not even close."

Brady comes over a second later, wrapping his arms over my shoulders, I tense at the touch, but when I realize there's a decent amount of people in the halls I lean into his touch a little, at least so it looks a little convincing.

"Hey. What're we talking about?" He asks, then leans into my ear. "I read your rules. I wanna discuss them later."

I nod, signaling im fine with talking about them later. He raises his head again and converses with Connor while Quinn's eyes dart between Brady and I before mouthing. Seems pretty friendly.