nineteen. crazy bray.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
chapter nineteen.
——AMIYA/BRADY'S POV 🌱

꒰ 🦢 ꒱ °˖ ⊹

I WAKE up to the sound of my phone ringing. It's Brady. He never calls me. Regardless, I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I ask skeptically.

"Hi, dove. Did you just wake up?" He asks rather happily, and I yawn before answering.

"Yeah..." mumble, "what's up?"

"Oh, I was gonna ask you something but I'll just ask when you get to school. That cool?" Brady questions, and I hear Bailey barking in the background.

"Yeah. Tell Bails I say hi." I smile before saying bye to him, hanging up the phone.

I'm sort of glad he called or I would've been late to school. I get up and decide to wear some black leggings with a cropped shirt, since it's not too cold outside and I don't have much time if I wanna get to school at the time I usually do.

After I finish getting ready, I drive to school and arrive at exactly the time I usually do. I head straight to Brady's lockers, and pleasantly there's no fangirls at his locker this time!

"Miya, hi." He smiles as I approach him, immediately wrapping his arms around me.

"Hi, B." I mutter into his chest, embracing the hug welcomingly.

"Hey, can I—"

Brady shoved me behind him, and I almost run into the locker, but I thankfully don't. When I look up to see who it is, I see Hunter. Why can't he leave me alone?

"No, you can't I'm so close to punching you and your asshole friend for even thinking about coming near Amiya, but I haven't asked her if she's chill with that, so pause momentarily." Brady turns to me. "You cool if I beat the shit outta them?"

"Bray, be rational. You have a career that's very public. I don't want your image tarnished because of my silly ex." I say calmly, and he hesitated before nodding.

"Fine, fine." He sighs.

Hunter tries to speak to me again, but Brady puts his arm in front of me so he can't.

"Dude, just let me speak to her." Hunter grits.

"Are you kidding? No! You cheated on her, didn't feel even slightly bad, you physically harmed her the other day when she asked you to let go of her numerous times, and now you want to talk to her? Absolutely not." Brady says angrily.

I put my hand on his arm to calm him a little, because I really don't want to witness another fight.

"B, chill. He's trying to get on your nerves." I whisper, and he just barely turns his head in my direction.

I realize how close our faces are when he looks at me, and I also realize our height difference too.

He winks at me, making me turn my head away quickly as I blush. He laughs a little which causes Hunter to roll his eyes and walk off.