seventeen. hospitalized.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
chapter seventeen.
—— BRADY/AMIYA'S POV 🌱

꒰ 🦢 ꒱ °˖ ⊹

TW: MINOR MENTIONS OF SH
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"BRADY, I know you two are on like, really bad terms, but Amiya needs you. Like right now." Lucas explains as he sprints up to me.

"She can deal with it herself." I snap, and he shakes his head.

"No, she really can't. She passed out, Brady. So fucking grow up and help me before something serious happens!" Lucas shouts, and my eyes widen.

"Where is she." I say immediately, and he leads me to her.

Oh, fuck.

"I found her after you'd stormed off, and she was crying, but she looked pale. She got a little wobbly so I stabilized her, bhr when we got to a more secluded area she sat down and then just... passed out. I didn't know what to do." He rants, seeming really worried.

"Calm down. She probably just needs sleep or something." I mutter, "take her to the nurse and just... have her take care of it."

Lucas scowls. "You seem to be pretty calm about th— wait, what's on her arms?"

"What about them?" I ask, but when I turn and see bandages peeking out from underneath her sleeves, I rush to her.

No no no. Don't be what I think it is. Please don't be—

I roll up her sleeves and find bloody bandages on her forearms. No...

"Miya..." I whisper, "why would yo do this to yourself again..."

"What's— what's going on? Why are her arms bloody, Brady?" Lucas sounds scared, and I sigh.

"She cut herself... again." I mumble, and his eyes widen. "Please call Quinn. Tell her to bring Connor too. I'm worried this could be something serious and I might take her to the hospital."

He immediately calls them, and they arrive within a minute. Quinn gasps, running to my side.

"Amiya, she..." Quinn's eyes tear up. "Is this because of us?"

"I..." I'd like to say it's not, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was the reason she did this. "It might be."

I slam my fist on the bench, angry at myself for letting her get this upset over me to the point where she harmed herself... again.

"Brady, calm down. It's not your fault." Connor comforts, and I turn to glare at him.

"It is my fault, Connor. You didn't see how desperate she was to prove herself to me. She would've done anything just for me to forgive her." I snap, "I— fuck. How did I let this happen?"

"Brady... why didn't you forgive her after seeing the video?" Lucas asks, and I turn to him with a confused look.

"I didn't tell anyone about that, and Amiya fucking passed out." I think for a second. "You fucking put her up to it!"