twenty four. letters.

.                𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
.                       chapter twenty four.
           —— AMIYA'S POV 🧩

          ꒰ 🍪 ꒱  °˖ ⊹

"AMIYA!" LUCAS shouts as he runs up to me. "You remember that letter you got from brady? Supposedly brady, I mean, since he says it wasn't him?"

"Yeah, of course I do. Why?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Brady figured out who it was. She admitted to it." He says quickly, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the hallway where brady is currently.

"Bray? You found out who sent the letters?" I ask, and he nods.

"You're not gonna like this..." he mutters, "it was Quinn."

I send him a look, then I laugh. "You're funny. Quinn was with me that entire day, even before school. It wasn't her, B."

It was physically impossible for Quinn to have delivered the letters, because they day I had received it was a Monday, and Quinn had been with me Friday after school, up until I had opened my letter and broke down... which was where we came into contact with Madison, who now that I think about it, didn't seem very sorry for me...

"But I overheard her saying she regretted planting the letters." He mutters.

"Did you get clarification that she was talking about our letters?" I raise and eyebrow and he shakes his head. "Any other suspects?"

"Yeah. Madison and Selina." He mutters. "I'm thinking it was probably Selina, but I don't have proof."

"I do!" Lucas chirps as he walks up, "just overhead her saying she framed Quinn for planting Brady's letter, and she apparently didn't plant the one Amiya received, so maybe that one was Madison?"

"How do you overhear all this stuff?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"It's just skill." Lucas replies, "anyways, I have a recording of proof that at least one was Selina, and the other I have no idea about. Anything you two wanna do about it?"

I begin to shake my head, but Brady nods.

"Hell yeah I wanna say something to her!" He replies, grabbing my hand and pulling me all across the school trying to find Selina.

"Selina!" He shouts, and she spins around immediately, her face lighting up.

"Bray!" She smiles, "what's up?"

"Brady. Not Bray." He glares at her, and her smile falters.

"What did I do?" She asks.

"Planted a letter 3 years ago that made me lose my best friend." He spits.

"Wh— how did you find out?!" She panics, "I didn't mean any harm, I just— I just wanted a chance."

"That was a pathetic excuse for trying to have a chance, because all you did was make me dislike you more then I already do." Brady says angrily, and I place my hand on his arm to comfort him.