nine. offical.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
chapter nine.
—— AMIYA'S POV 🧩

꒰ 🍪 ꒱  °˖ ⊹

"MIYA!" BRADY shouts as he walks up to me. "Connor has requested our help... specifically you."

"With what?" I ask him, but he grabs my hand and starts to pull me in the direction he just came from.

"I cannot disclose that information at this time, Miya, apologies!" He says quickly, before pulling me into a classroom that's mostly empty.

The only people in the room are myself, Brady, Connor, Lucas, and Skylar. Wait— Skylar?

"Skye?" I ask, and she smiles at me.

"Hi! Lucas made me come here." She explains, and Lucas gives her a look. "Okay, I followed him... but still!"

"Oh good, you're finally here Miya." Connor nods his head at Brady and I, and motions for us to sit in the two empty desks at the front.

He's currently got a dry erase marker in his hand, and he's standing up by the white board.

"What's the reason f— wait, did we even get permission to use this classroom?" I question, and Connor pauses.

"Uh... no. That's why we need to work quickly!" He claps his hands 3 times, making our side conversations come to a stop. "I want to ask Quinn to be my girlfriend, but I have absolutely no idea how to do it. You guys are my help for this."

Aww, finally. Quinn's been wanting them to be official for a little while, but I'm not exactly sure how long since she didn't tell me immediately when Connor and her started talking.

"Oh, I got this." Lucas perks up. "The other day I heard that Quinn's dream way of being asked out is on a picnic date. She was talking with one of her friends, Emma."

Damn... you would've thought I had the answer to this, but apparently Lucas has ears everywhere.

"Okay! So I'll do that then." Connor nods, but he pauses. "But I can't ask her because she told me she won't go on any dates with me until we're official... so what do I do about that?"

"Miya can tell her they're hanging out, maybe?" Skylar suggests.

Connor looks to me, and I shrug. "I wouldn't mind doing that, if it'd be helpful."

"That'd be great, thanks Miya." Connor smiles at me, and I smile back. He really is a good guy. I hope him and Quinn are happy together. He looks at Brady for a second and quickly corrects himself. "Uh... Amiya."

I laugh a little as I give Brady a look, and he raises his hands in defense as if he didn't do anything.

"What?" He questions.

I just shake my head at him and go back to looking at Connor, who is now writing the general points of his plan on the white board.

"We start with Miya telling Quinn they're gonna hang out. Approximately at 9:00 so that she'll be at the location by 9:30, and I'm asking her to be my girlfriend at 10. And then I have the entire day to spend with h— wait, what if she says no?" Connor seems nervous, and I give him a look.