two. the idea.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
chapter two.
—— BRADY'S POV ⚽️

꒰ 🌿 ꒱ °˖ ⊹

"DUDE, SHE had like totally assumed you thought the worst of her. I don't understand." Connor explains, and I nod.

"I do think the worst of her. She abandoned me, Connor." I deadpan.

"Brady, I honestly don't think she sees it that way." Connor says gently, and I roll my eyes.

"Who cares if she sees it that way. She left me and she didn't seem to care that our friendship was over." I snap back, and he raises his hands in defense.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. I just... I know you miss her, wether y—"

"I don't miss her, Connor. Not even a little." I warn, and he takes the hint to stop bringing it up.

We walk through the halls, trying to get to lunch, when Lucas runs up to me again, or more so Connor this time.

"You're Quinn's boyfriend, right?" He says quickly, and Connor shrugs.

"Not sure if we're really at that point, but yeah. Why?" He replies.

"She's fighting Madison right now because Madison said some fucked up shit to Amiya." Lucas explains swiftly. "Amiya said to get you."

Connor nods, immediately hurrying to the cafeteria, I follow not far behind.

I hadn't exactly spoken to Quinn that much. She isn't really a huge fan of me, and I assume it's because she's one of Amiya's best friends, if not her best friend.

When we reach the cafeteria, Connor pulls Quinn off of Madison, who's down on the floor.

"Connor, let me go!" She argues, and he shakes his head. "You don't understand what she said to Amiya, Con."

"What'd she say?" He asks.

"She said Amiya should just kill herself since nobody, especially brady, wouldn't want her because she knows Brady is a sensitive topic." Quinn spits.

My head turns to Amiya, who seems to be avoiding everyone's eyes. She wouldn't listen to her, right...?

She seems pretty pissed yesterday when I talked to her, even though I had realized a little too late that I was being a jerk to her.

For the record, I hadn't meant it to come off as rude, but I was genuinely curious as to why she was upset, I just worded it super badly.

"Why is he here, Quinn?" She asks her friend, and my face sours.

What's with the attitude? I haven't even spoke yet.

"I didn't do shit to you, Miya." I scoff, and she rolls her eyes.

"You know what you did, Brady." She snarls, and I shake my head as I laugh humorlessly.

"No, Amiya, I don't!" I shout. "I literally have no idea why you hate me."

"I don't hate you, Brady." She says softly, and I groan in annoyance.