fifteen. missing him.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄
chapter fifteen.
—— AMIYA'S POV 🧩

꒰ 🍪 ꒱  °˖ ⊹

"AMIYA, WHAT the fuck is your deal?!" Connor shouts as he walks over to me. "You slapped my brother."

"He deserved it," I reply, and Connor's glare deepens.

He didn't deserve it. Not at all.

"Brady cares about you more than anything and you pull some shit like this? Are you kidding?" He shouts, and I step back a little, as if his voice will get quieter if I do so.

"Amiya! You know Reid faked his fight with Hunter, right?" Lucas says quickly as he runs up. "It was a ploy to break you and Brady up."

I know. I had to go along with it...

"Okay, and? It sucks that he's sensitive and can't accept that I may like someone for once." I scoff, and Lucas recoils a little.

Brady isnr sensitive. I hate having to talk like this about him. If he doesn't forgive me I won't be able to live with myself.

"I'm not sure what your issue is, but you don't get to speak about Brady that way." Lucas snaps, "you may be my friend but he is too. Yeah, maybe he was a little irrational with punching Reid, but it's deserved anyway!"

I'm glad he punched him. Reid deserved that and so much more.

"That's not my problem. Brady shouldn't have been so insecure and punched him like that." I shrug.

God, I want to murder myself for this. Brady didn't do anything wrong, and now he's super pissed at me.

"Amiya, what the actual fuck. You would never say something like that about Brady..." Quinn mumbles, and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"But I did, and it's true." I deadpan, and the three of them share a look before walking off. Reid tends to his mouth, then walks over to me.

"Good job. Wouldn't want your little secret out, huh? Your poor Brady wouldn't be so fond of you if he knew."

I don't say anything, awkwardly looking at the ground as he speaks.

"He throws a good punch, but you're lucky I didn't swing back." He whispers, and I swallow nervously at the thought of someone hurting Brady. "Take my hand, we're not done."

"What? You told me that was it!" I protest, but he gives me a warning look.

"And where do you think Brady is? I think he'd be quite interested in—" Reid starts, but i immediately grab his hand. "Oh, good."

Reid and Hunter had found me right after I'd walked away from Brady this morning. After I made the mistake of kissing my best friend. Somehow Reid, Hunter's friend, had found out my biggest secret.

They'd blackmailed me into their twisted plan, which meant I had to be a bitch to Brady, Connor, and Quinn. Lucas just so happened to also be present, so I was my default also rude to him.

I really didn't want to be, and I may have just lost all of my friends. I felt like crying, but if I showed any signs of resistance in front of people Reid said he'd tell Brady, and I really didn't want him to know.