11 - 20

What is the point of Chapter 11?

  Some people say that Li Xianzhi's violent personality offended too many people and was retaliated against.

  Others say that the person who harmed him was his grandfather.

  After all, when he was eighteen years old, he ousted his biological grandfather from the position of head of the family and became the youngest helmsman of the Li family.

  Some even said that he was harmed by the woman he loved most.

  There are different opinions on this.

  She was burdened with a blood feud and naturally had no energy to pay attention to the grudges of these nobles. However, Li Xianzhi was inextricably linked to Yuanbao Village, so she naturally paid attention to it.

  However, later, it seemed like all the news about him disappeared overnight.

  She is just an ordinary citizen, so she naturally cannot know about the Li family's affairs, and she has so many things to do, so she cannot continue to pay attention to them.

  But now, many things are different.

  She also didn't expect that Li Xianzhi would ask his subordinates to stop the car and ask her what she wanted to do.

  Therefore, reciprocating the favor, she can remind him if there is a chance in the future.

  Five years from now, there's no rush.

  Shen Qianfei exhaled, got on her bicycle again and headed towards Yuanbao Village.

  Du Hai was sitting in the passenger seat. He looked back and saw that the handsome face of the young family leader was as alienated and indifferent as ever.

  But he knew very well how ruthless this man was.

  However, the young master's charm is irresistible. Even if he knows that this man is actually a devil in the skin of a fairy, he is still willing to follow him.

  Many times, he thought that the young family leader lived an almost ascetic life because no woman could match him, and naturally no woman could catch his eye.

  But what happened today?

  It stands to reason that the young master of the family and the girls of the Luo family will not interact with each other.

  Du Hai met Li Xianzhi's cold eyes, turned around quickly, and sat down obediently.

  He was too curious to ask.

  Li Xianzhi looked ahead calmly.

  The figure of the little girl standing in the sun flashed in my mind. She was thin and frail, but her back was as straight as green bamboo in the mountains. The sweat wet the broken hair on her forehead. She looked a little embarrassed, but in fact, She seemed very calm.

  Of course, these are not the point.

  What's the point?

  Li Xianzhi leaned lazily on the chair and thought casually that it must be the overly calm look in her eyes when she saw him.

  Yuanbao Village is not far from the township government, only about 20 minutes by bicycle. Shen Qianfei entered the village sweating profusely. She wanted to go home, but she turned around to Aunt Wu's house halfway.

  Before getting off the bicycle, I heard Aunt Wu's loud voice...

  This woman is a good person, easy to hug and fight against injustice. She looks down on Shen Jianming. She is fair in what she says and does. However, she has a bad heart, but she herself, including her family, Do not know at all.

  She also heard about it accidentally later.

  Shen Qianfei lay on the wall and looked in. Aunt Wu saw her at a glance. She was very surprised: "Oh, Feifei, why are you here?"

  Shen Qianfei stared at her without saying anything.

  Aunt Wu didn't take it seriously, this girl has such a temper.

  The little phoenix of Yuanbao Village, he should be arrogant.

  Moreover, she is so handsome, even if she is lying on the wall, she still looks better than other little girls lying on the wall.

  "What's the matter? Are you looking for aunt?" Aunt Wu really likes Feifei, but it's a pity that the child doesn't like to talk to her.

  Shen Qianfei said seriously with a straight face: "Aunt Wu, I have a classmate. Her grandfather is a doctor. I went to her house to play. The color of your lips is abnormal. I suggest you go to the hospital. Look."

  If someone else had said this, Aunt Wu would have shouted out loud.

  He cursed her for no reason, and she would not spare him.

  But this is Shen Qianfei, Yufen's daughter.

  Also, this kid doesn't know how to gossip easily.

  Then, Aunt Wu noticed the concern in the child's eyes.

  I couldn't help but feel warm in my heart.

  She pursed her lips and smiled, and agreed: "I'll let Brother Shitou take me to the hospital tomorrow."

  Shen Qianfei: "It's best to go to the provincial hospital."

  "Okay, just go to the provincial hospital." Aunt Wu Agree immediately.

  Shen Qianfei was pushing the bicycle and was about to leave. Aunt Wu hurriedly asked her to wait. Then she returned to the house and grabbed a handful of orange candies and stuffed them into Shen Qianfei's mouth, mumbling: "Feifei, don't think that Auntie is too talkative. Then Shen Jianming is not a good person. Even if he is your biological father, you cannot be coaxed away by his kind words. You are not young anymore. You should know that your mother was ruined by him for half her life, and your grandfather was harmed by him. Without his job, he has turned against anyone now. You know, when he married your mother, he was not like this now..."

  There was no logic in these words. Aunt Wu finally seized the opportunity and gave it to Shen Qianfei. Shen Jianming's harsh words were poured into his ears.

  Shen Qianfei listened patiently.

  In fact, Aunt Wu was right.

  Shen Jianming is the kind of person who wants to be a prostitute and still builds a memorial arch.

  Aunt Wu is so happy. Feifei seems to have grown up suddenly and become sensible, but sometimes her eyes are as cold as knives.

  She finally let go of Shen Qianfei.

  Shen Qianfei smiled sweetly: "Mom, don't worry, I will be filial to my grandpa and grandma, and take care of my mother and sister."

  After saying that, he got on his bicycle and left in a hurry.

  Aunt Wu was very pleased, but at the same time she was thinking that she really should go to the hospital tomorrow. Recently, she had been feeling depressed, short of breath, and weak.

  Now that life is getting better and better, she wants to live a few more years.

  Moreover, I haven't seen Shitou getting a wife yet.

  She turned and entered the house.

  At this time, Shen Qianfei had already arrived at the door of her home, and then she saw the back of Village Chief Yu walking away.

  Although it passed in the blink of an eye, Shen Qianfei was sure that she should have gone to tell her grandpa the good news.

  I didn't expect the news to come so quickly.

  Standing at the gate, looking at the closed gate opposite, Shen Qianfei curled her lips, opened the gate and entered the yard.

  I washed my face well with cold water and started to get busy instead of being idle.

  When Luo Feng, Village Chief Yu and the Luo family who reported the news returned home happily, they found smoke coming from the chimney and the aroma of food coming from the kitchen.

  Shen Qianfei has already prepared dinner.

  There was everything in the vegetable garden. She mixed the noodles, steamed a large pot of steamed dumplings with radish tassels and oil shuttlecocks, and boiled the rice for lunch into rice porridge. The chopped chili mixed by her mother was delicious and put it in a bowl. Make dipping sauce.

  She replaced the soybeans with a piece of tofu, sprinkled with salt and minced green onions, which was my grandfather's favorite.

  Cut the tomatoes into pieces, sprinkle with sugar, wash the cucumbers, green onions and coriander, and make them into pickles.

  She picked out a few eggs from the chicken coop, and her grandma usually kept them to supplement her brain. Today, she took five and fried them into golden egg pancakes.

  Then, a full table was laid out!

   Keep asking for favorites

  (end of this chapter)