181 - 190

Chapter 181 I don't believe it.

  During the Spring Festival of 1988, there was no thirty.

  The twenty-ninth day of the twelfth lunar month is New Year's Eve.

  Shen Qianfei originally thought that Mr. Li would spend the Spring Festival in Yuanbao Village, but she didn't expect that on the 28th of the twelfth lunar month, he would go to Kyoto.

  The old man of the Li family is ill.

  I heard that the illness is very serious.

  So Li Xianzhi took a special plane and left the provincial capital overnight.

  At this time, Shen Qianfei, who was standing at the door, glanced at the red lantern hanging opposite Li's house. Even though Li Xianzhi was not here, two people were left to guard the old house.

  Others don't know, but she does.

  So far, the gold brick doesn't seem to be moving.

  The security in Yuanbao Village cannot be said to be particularly good, but it is really good. At least there are far fewer petty thefts.

  It should be related to the arrest of a group of people from the village in August last year.

  Shen Qianfei took another look at the Li family's old house without Li Xianzhi, sighed softly, and then returned home slowly.

  ...

  This Spring Festival is very different from previous years.

  In the past, Shen Qianfei did not pay too much attention to the affection of her family members. In fact, this is really understandable. Without the chance of rebirth, how could a simple child understand the adult world and the joys and sorrows of adults so thoroughly? ?

  Children and adults do not have the same feelings.

  Unless you hit him and scold him, this most intuitive feeling allows them to know whether the adult is angry or unhappy.

  Otherwise, it is really confusing and ignorant.

  In fact, this is the most normal state.

  Now, when Shen Qianfei recalls her last life, she and her sister seemed to be the only ones who were really happy during the New Year.

  In fact, adults are forced to smile.

  I just feel like I can't be sad in such an atmosphere.

  But it's different now. The smile radiates from the bottom of my heart, and even grandma seems to be several years younger.

  My uncle has now become a regular employee.

  He was given two days off during the Spring Festival.

  It's just that they don't have days off.

  On the first day of the new year, he had just given out red envelopes to Feifei and Luoluo, and was going to take them to the elders' home in the village to pay New Year's greetings, and then to Ye's house in the city to pay New Year's greetings.

  Unexpectedly, when I was walking halfway with my two nieces, the phone call from the steel factory reached the village committee, and someone on duty in the village came to see Luo Haowen out of breath.

  Then Luo Haowen stood at the entrance of the village, waited in the ice and snow for half an hour, intercepted a passing car and left Yuanbao Village.

  Even if he left suddenly, Luo Feng and Gu Cui were still happy.

  This proves that the son's work is very important.

  I'm just afraid that if nothing happens, I'll look for him. It's better to come to him if something happens. Although I'm a little tired, I feel at ease.

  So, Luo Feng took Feifei and Luoluo to visit some older people in the village to pay New Year greetings.

  The door of Mr. Lu's house was locked. Before the Spring Festival, he took a jeep back to Kyoto.

  There is an old friend who is not in good health. He needs to stay with him for a while. He will probably not be able to come back until spring comes.

  He also said that if his old friend's health allowed, he would bring him here.

  He murmured to Luo Feng that his old friend was not worried about his children, but he was still preoccupied with himself. He used to do literary work, and he was busy with his brain every day, and he became tired day by day. This is also the case after retirement. Just make it your own fault.

  Let him open up a piece of wasteland here, plant some cabbage and radish, and keep it until autumn, and all diseases will be cured.

  Otherwise, if you stay in the building every day, you will get sick even if you are not sick.

  When Shen Qianfei heard this, she actually agreed.

  Although Mr. Lu came at the wrong season, his physical condition was obviously much better than before.

  Then there are the family members, and the one who has changed obviously is grandpa.

  When Shen Qianfei was reborn, her grandfather's hair was almost all white, but now some of the new hair was black.

  This is a sign of rejuvenation.

  Although there are very few black ones, it may be everyone's misunderstanding, but Luo Feng's mental state is indeed very good.

  Shen Qianfei guessed that this might have something to do with her space.

  Then Shen Qianfei received another call from Curator Lan, telling her that on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, it was announced that the Jade Peach Vase from Eight Wastelands and Four Mountains had been successfully restored and put on display.

  I specifically chose the Lantern Festival.

  The reunion is also a symbol of perfection.

  It means that our things are back and restored to their original appearance.

  There are so many talented people in our country that you people can't even imagine.

  At the same time, a bonus was given to Shen Qianfei. The bonus was very generous, totaling three thousand yuan.

  In fact, there is no bonus for such work, and the restoration masters are willing to do it.

  The guilt in Shen Qianfei's heart has faded a lot.

  She thought, no matter how successful the jade peach vase was in the previous life, if the current jade peach vase was intelligent, it would definitely be very happy.

  The basketball director also told Shen Qianfei that the Mo family member who broke the bottle had already left for China.

  Because he simply didn't believe that the broken bottle could be repaired, and in such a short period of time.

  He felt that there was a problem with the auction. When he came back, he had to go to two places. The first was the exhibition hall of the Kyoto Museum. He wanted to see with his own eyes what was going on. The second place, he wanted to find the auction. Go to the original owner to settle the account.

  He believed that the original owner had deceived him and must have sold the real one to Huaxia and then given the fake one to him.

  It was broken like that, but it can still be repaired to be as perfect as ever. Are you kidding me?
  He even brought a team of lawyers.

  Curator Lan's voice contained a faint smile, telling Shen Qianfei that he was destined to be disappointed, and that he was destined to suffer losses for his arrogant behavior.

  Curator Lan is a cautious person, but this phone is a dedicated line, which is very safe. He told Shen Qianfei that the original decision was right. She was still a little girl at a young age. If anyone really knew that she was so rebellious, Heaven's ability comes with opportunities but also great risks.

  At present, staying anonymous and being an unknown hero is the best option.

  Shen Qianfei understood the meaning of the words. She said that when she went to Kyoto to study at university, she would work in a museum during the holidays.

  Curator Lan is naturally very welcoming.

  Shen Qianfei put down the phone and thought for a moment, then took out another five yuan and handed it to the accountant on duty at the village committee.

  This was a long-distance call, so of course she had to pay for it.

  Of course, what she handed over was not Director Lan's share, because Director Lan called her.

  Shen Qianfei was about to call Li Xianzhi.

  Anyway, she should ask about the old man of the Li family.

  I just don't know if this phone call can be answered.

  What I didn't expect was that it went very smoothly.

  Although facilities, equipment and communications here in Beicheng are very backward, paging can barely keep up.

  After making several rounds, Li Xianzhi's phone number came...

  (End of this chapter)