141 - 150

Chapter 141 Sending a Letter
  Thinking of the expressions and faces of everyone in his family, Shen Jianming felt that life should not be like this. In his imagination, he did not live like this.

  He should have a bright future, he should become more capable and richer, and his life should be getting better and better.

  But why is it like this now?
  what is going on?

  At this time someone knocked on his door.

  The two stopped arguing, and Liu Meili took Shen Xiaoqiang to the cubicle.

  Then Shen Jianming had to open the door.

  The person who came was a colleague from Liu Meili's work unit. Seeing that Shen Jianming's expression was not good, this colleague didn't see Liu Meili either, but he still told Shen Jianming to ask Liu Meili to go to work tomorrow. She had not been there for two days in a row. .

  The factory will hold a workers' meeting tomorrow, and all workers must attend.

  Shen Jianming squeezed out a smile and thanked the colleague. After the door closed, he knew that Liu Meili had heard it and said to her angrily, "You thought it was when your dad was the chairman of the union. Do you understand that the tea will be cold when people leave?" Understand? Now you are going to restructure and new capital will be injected. It is hard to say what the future direction will be. How dare you miss work for two days in a row..."

  Liu Meili in the cubicle replied angrily, "You can't control it."

  Shen Jianming He snorted coldly, feeling depressed, so he simply opened the door again and went out to relax. Liu Meili was sitting on the bed in the compartment, frowning, and her face was gloomy.

  Of course she didn't want to lose her job.

  If she loses this job, given their family's current situation, where can she be transferred?

  Every factory is having a hard time right now.

  Not as good as a food factory.

  She didn't know what she was going to do at the meeting tomorrow. Liu Meili felt that Shen Qianfei's trouble was all caused by Shen Qianfei. If she hadn't gone to the textile factory to cause trouble, things would not have turned out like they are today.

  He didn't learn well at a young age.

  There are those born from mothers but not taught by mothers.

  This time she will teach her how to behave.

  So Liu Meili put her son to sleep immediately, and then put Shen Xiaoqiang to sleep. Seeing that Shen Jianming hadn't come back yet, she didn't bother to care about him. She sat at the table and took out the manuscript paper and started writing a report letter.

  At this moment, Shen Qianfei was alone in the dormitory.

  After locking the door, Shen Qianfei entered the space.

  The energy here is indeed good for the body. She feels that she is in much better condition now than when she first came back.

  As I grow taller, my skin becomes whiter and more delicate.

  Especially a pair of eyes, clear and bright.

  And importantly, the mind seems clearer.

  She can know a lot of things with just a little calculation.

  A national mathematics competition is held in October.

  The preliminary round is over.

  Not surprisingly, Shen Qianfei ranked first in the province.

  Shen Qianfei thought that it was more or less related to her space.

  The holly amphora has been repaired one-fifth of the way.

  The adhesive in the space was naturally not the one she gave to Li Xianzhi.

  This quality is higher and there are almost no traces.

  The repaired jade bracelet is now in grandma's hands.

  I just don't know if there will be another copy after this is repaired.

  Shen Qianfei was looking forward to it.

  She didn't know how long she stayed in it, and she didn't stop until she had completely repaired the pattern underneath.

  Shen Qianfei was very satisfied.

  She moved her hands and then stood up. Looking around, nothing changed. Shen Qianfei stood in front of the door again.

  This time, she thought for a long time before reaching out and knocking three times tentatively.

  Li Xianzhi, who was reading documents in the study, just made a sudden move and stood in the space again.

  His expression remained calm, but he stretched his body.

  He naturally knows the benefits of space.

  Each time he benefited greatly.

  Just now he seemed to hear another knock on the door, and then he stood in front of the door, hesitating for a moment, and then knocked softly three times.

  But there was no sound from the other side.

  It seemed as if the tapping sound just now was his illusion.

  Simply stand in front of the door and look carefully at the patterns carved on the door.

  He knew these patterns by heart and could even draw them at random, but he would have a new feeling every time he stood in front of the door.

  This time is no exception.

  It seems that the veil covering it is about to be lifted bit by bit.

  Then you can get a glimpse of the true face of this door.

  Shen Qianfei on the other side of the door felt a little regretful after knocking three times. It would be troublesome if that unknown thing was summoned again.

  Maybe there was another world she didn't know about behind this door, and she wasn't strong enough to resist such an unexpected event that transcended dimensions.

  So Shen Qianfei knocked three times and quickly pulled back her hand. She also took a few steps back and stared nervously at the door. She found that there was nothing unusual. She stayed there for a while and then left the space with confidence. .

  Sitting at my desk, it was already past ten o'clock.

  Shen Qianfei took the two papers placed on the table, brushed them over and did them again.

  This is a mathematics paper compiled by the school teacher. It is a mathematics paper for every competition after the resumption of mathematics competitions.

  She does it naturally and effortlessly.

  After finishing, Shen Qianfei opened her drawer, took out a letter inside, curled her lips, and then stuffed the letter back into the drawer.

  On October 2nd, she will send this letter.

  But here in the hospital, the old man of the Shen family had fallen asleep, but he was awakened by the noise at the door. He frowned and looked at the door, and the voice seemed to be that bitch's son.

  Shen Zhong, who was lying on the other spare bed, had to sit up.

  Then there was a knock on the door.

  Shen Zhong also frowned, turned on the lights in the room, and then opened the door.

  Liu He's son stood at the door angrily, looking at Mr. Shen who had woken up, and said through gritted teeth, "Old man, my dad just came out of the operating room and his condition is not good. He is still in a coma. The doctor said that even if he wakes up, He will also be paralyzed in bed."

  Just as Shen Zhong was about to speak, the old man of the Shen family suddenly burst into laughter.

  This sound seemed a bit weird and scary in this quiet ward.

  Liu He's son and Shen Zhong couldn't help but look at the old man who had already sat up.

  The old man was very thin, and his hair was white and he was old, but his eyes were frighteningly bright.

  He pointed at Liu He's son, "Retribution, this is retribution, so he shouldn't die. His death is an advantage for him, so he should live and suffer. It's great, it's really great.

  " Slap yourself on the thigh.

  At this time, the old man was a little crazy, and even Liu He's son was so frightened that he took several steps back.

  So what is he doing here?
  This is a lunatic. He is not just a lunatic as he says, but he has a medical record.

  Even if my father was beaten to death, his death would be in vain!

  (End of chapter)