51 - 60

Chapter 51 Life's Transient
  At the same time, Shen Zhong couldn't understand.

  It's just a student status for a sophomore in high school.

  The other party is still a little girl from the countryside.

  No money, no power, no status.

  But why did it only take one morning to alarm so many big shots?

  His student status was returned, but instead of feeling at peace, he felt a little flustered.

  After Du Hai completed his mission, he naturally wanted to send Shen Zhong back.

  There were countless question marks in Shen Zhong's heart, but he didn't dare to ask Du Hai. He just wanted to go home and take care of his old father after lunch and then go to the hospital.

  What was going on? He couldn't listen to that woman Liu Meili.

  At this time, after Liu Meili entered the house, she was naturally full of resentment, stepped harder, and slammed the door.

  Unexpectedly, the room was empty. That damn old man had gone somewhere.

  The old man of the Shen family is confused.

  I haven't been sick for a long time.

  When he is not sick, he is very indifferent, does not communicate with anyone, and just sits there in a daze.

  When he became ill, the stage of his memory was more than ten years ago.

  Shen Qianfei, that is his great-granddaughter.

  It was like opening Pandora's box. The old man walked on crutches and murmured to himself.

  "...My Feifei doesn't need to go to elementary school, so I just asked someone to send her to a juvenile class. This little baby is too smart. You idiots, if you delay my Feifei's future, I will beat you to death..."

  Already replied When Shen Qianfei arrived at Liu's house, she didn't know that in just one morning, some people's lives would change drastically.

  She didn't know that for her student status, several groups of people were dispatched together. In the end, the thin portfolio was safely delivered to the old principal's hands.

  At this time, Shen Qianfei was grading papers for Qingqing.

  Dr. Wan was busy in the kitchen. While grading papers, she explained to Qingqing in a clear and logical manner using her own unique learning method.

  In her previous life, she would occasionally help Liu Qingqing.

  It's just that he didn't help her often.

  At that time, her thoughts, behavior and personality were actually very childish and simple.

  I'm not very good at getting along with people.

  You are smart, but you often only look at the surface of things.

  When I come back, I see people and things differently from my previous life.

  By the time Dr. Wan called the two of them to eat, the two papers had already been finished, and Liu Qingqing looked like she had suddenly realized something.

  She was very excited. She took the paper and looked at the questions one by one. She said to Shen Qianfei, "I didn't believe in enlightenment before, but today I believe it. There is really a kind of situation where there is no way out and there is no way out." It feels like it."

  Shen Qianfei smiled, "It's true, you will be much more relaxed in the future."

  Liu Qingqing has really learned it.

  Liu Qingqing is a little girl with a round face and loves to smile. She pulled Shen Qianfei, her eyes were bright and she was still very excited, "Feifei, do you think it is possible? I mean there is only the slightest possibility that you and I will be admitted to the same university. Really?"

  Shen Qianfei didn't answer her right away. She thought about it carefully and said, "Although it's only one year, your foundation is good. According to my study methods, the possibility of you and I studying in the same university should be high. It's about 60%."

  Liu Qingqing's grades were actually good enough to get into a junior college.

  She had never thought that she could study in the same university as Shen Qianfei. It was just a momentary impulse, and she never expected to get a 60% answer.

  So that means she still has great hope?
  The little girl's face turned red with excitement.

  He raised his fist and said, "I will work hard. I will study hard this year!"

  Dr. Wan looked at the two little girls with great satisfaction and reminded, "The body is the capital of revolution. If you want to study well, it will be difficult." You must be in good health, eat quickly, grandma made sweet and sour pork ribs, come over and eat quickly."

  Liu Qingqing cheered, swallowing a mouthful of saliva, pulling Shen Qianfei and walked out.

  "I haven't had pork ribs for a long time, Feifei. The sweet and sour pork ribs made by grandma are so delicious, especially when paired with rice..."

  Dr. Wan's cooking skills are good. In this era, there is no instant pork.

  A mouthful of rice and a mouthful of soupy pork ribs, not to mention how fragrant it is.

  Shen Qianfei couldn't help but think of Luoluo's greed for meat, and felt a little sour in her heart. She had lived a new life and no longer valued these things. But for her sister, being able to eat a piece of meat and a piece of cake was the most important thing in her life. What a happy thing.

  It seems that she is going to make money quickly.

  If she had time in the afternoon, she had to go to the market.

  But we can't go too far just yet.

  Because she didn't know when Liu Zhi would come to her door.

  This time I still went to Wenwang Temple Street.

  In this land in the north, shamanic culture is still being circulated.

  Especially in some rural areas, if a child is suddenly frightened or an elderly person is sick, someone who knows how to do this will be invited to jump at home.

  There is this sentence in the lyrics: I picked up King Wen's drum in my left hand, and I picked up the general's whip in my right hand.

  Of course, these are all feudal dross, so it's better not to mention them.

  Let's just talk about Wenwang Temple Street. In the 1980s, after the market was liberalized, it became an antique street similar to a garden in Kyoto.

  True or false, but everything is there.

  Of course, there are also many small commodity retail stores here.

  They are all imported from the south.

  For example, clothing, gauze scarves, floral bell-bottoms, or even audio recorders, calculator tapes, etc.

  The first record player on the street is playing the most popular songs of the year.

  The rhythm is bright and full of passion that sweeps everything and burns everything.

  "...You are like a fire in the winter, the blazing flame warms my heart..."

  This was a song that became popular all over the country in 1987.

  It is no exaggeration to say that almost everyone, male, female, old or young, can hum along with it.

  Even used it as accompaniment for disco dancing.

  Shen Qianfei walked slowly through the shops.

  My eyes lingered for a few minutes on the dazzling array of small commodities.

  After half a circle, I had an idea.

  She didn't want to go any further, so she turned around and prepared to go back to Liu's house.

  But who would have thought that the moment he turned around, he bumped into a person walking next to him.

  A crisp sound resounded on the ground.

  At the same time, a shocked voice shouted loudly, "Oh my god, you broke my family heirloom. Oh my god, how can I live like this..."

  Shen Qianfei froze on the spot.

  Three steps away stood a young man about 28 or 29 years old.

  Her hair is permed and curled, and she wears a plaid shirt and bell-bottom trousers.

  All I have to do is not wear a pair of toad glasses.

  Then, between the two of them were the jade vase porcelain pieces with patterns that were broken on the ground...

  (End of this chapter)