81 - 90

Chapter 81 What is fighting with her?

  Shen Qianfei's movements became lighter and she returned to the window sill again.

  She looked at the window sill and couldn't see anything with her naked eyes.

  She thought for a while and decided to wake up Grandma Wan.

  Now that we have discovered it, there is no reason to hide it.

  She called Dr. Wan up and whispered to her what she had just discovered.

  She only said that she got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, heard a movement in the kitchen, and when she walked over to take a look, she found something wrong with the window.

  This community has always been very safe because the police station in the jurisdiction is opposite.

  But there have been a lot of thieves recently, and maybe a thief came in. Dr. Wan was so frightened that he lost all sleep, and immediately called the police station opposite.

  After a while, the police on duty started knocking on the door.

  It's so close, it's really fast.

  Liu Qingqing also woke up.

  Nervously grabbing Shen Qianfei's arm and not leaving even a step away.

  Shen Qianfei patted her hand and comforted her in a low voice, "Don't be afraid, grandma will take care of it."

  The policeman looked around the room and then looked downstairs.

  The ground downstairs was a circle of cement, and nothing was found. After all, Liu Bin's physical fitness had improved. He was injured, but he did not bleed.

  Strictly speaking, not a single hair fell out.

  There are footprints on the window sill, but they are only part of the toes.

  But the police still extracted it.

  After a lot of trouble, the middle-aged couple downstairs was also awakened. He reported to the police that he heard a thump, but that was the only sound. He later opened the window to check, but found nothing.

  The police on duty checked again, and told them to close the doors and windows when sleeping at night, and told them to notify them if they found anything. They also revealed to Dr. Wan that a new wave of crackdowns was coming, and this time the intensity was very strong...

  Dr. Wan After sending the police officers out, she began to check the windows one by one. She was naturally worried, but the two little girls were more scared than she was, so she naturally couldn't show it.

  Fortunately, the police said that special care had been taken here and asked them not to panic too much. Dr. Wan asked the two little girls to go to bed while she called Director Liu who was at the museum.

  It's not easy to disturb him on weekdays, but he had to tell him what happened today.

  After all the arrangements, it was almost two o'clock in the morning.

  Shen Qianfei was lying on the bed, but she didn't feel sleepy at all.

  She wiped her forehead, and there was a layer of cold sweat on it.

  If Liu Bin used the system to break in, the target must be himself. He didn't see him in the room, and then left immediately?
  No matter how I think about it, I feel a little scared.