241 - end

Chapter 240 Tree

  Then the old manager had nothing to say, and he retreated automatically, and naturally no one else could stand by and watch.

  But at this time, Shen Qianfei called Ye Huai. She took out two hundred yuan from her bag, with a smile on her face and an affectionate tone, "Xiao Huai, take Third Grandpa to the teahouse opposite for tea. I'm here It will take almost night to repair it."

  Ye Huai had no reaction, but the third master and the old manager were stunned again.

  What, can it be fixed at night?
  What a joke!
  Did she think it was a sticky couplet?
  How could it be so fast?
  In fact, the third master is already thinking about the follow-up arrangements.

  Now that he has been involved, let's do a good job in the end and not let the two siblings suffer. The difficulty of repairing this plate is slightly lower than other porcelain with strange shapes, but it can't be repaired in ten and a half months. of.

  No matter what, it will take two months.

  So you have to agree with the old manager on how to arrange the follow-up arrangements.

  Now that school is about to start, time needs to be arranged.

  Unexpectedly, before he could think about it, Shen Qianfei told everyone that it would be repaired at night.

  After Shen Qianfei said this, she patted Ye Huai's arm and said, "Go, you don't have to worry about me."

  Ye Huai was not willing to leave.

  Even if he really should take the third master to the teahouse opposite to drink tea and eat some pastries, after all, the third master has helped him a lot.

  Without Mr. San here today, this matter would not go so smoothly.

  Uncle Guan wouldn't be so honest.

  Having worked here for more than a month, he knows what kind of person this person is. He

  is very difficult to deal with, and he is the kind of person who won't let go when he catches someone.

  But how could he safely let Sister Feifei stay here alone?
  At this time, the third master did not look at Ye Huai's face.

  He became interested at this time. What level is this? Is it too fast?

  Then he really can't leave.

  He wanted to see here to see how capable this little girl was, or whether she was telling lies.

  But he prefers the former.

  Because there is no need to talk big, the real truth will be revealed in minutes.

  The third master sat down again, and aside from the old manager's awkward mood, he was also very interested. After all, he had never heard of such a speed and such a determined tone.

  Originally, there were not many customers that day. This kind of small shop not only has a counter and a small space, but also has a place for customers to rest and play with antiques.

  He asked the clerk to go to the teahouse opposite to get a pot of hot tea and pack some pastries.

  Then he didn't leave and sat in the rest area for guests.

  Hot tea also came, as well as several plates of pastries. The old man simply asked Ye Huai to bring in a plate of pastries and a cup of hot tea.

  After all, it was almost noon.

  I guess no one is in the mood for lunch today, but it would be okay to drink a pot of hot tea and eat some pastries.

  Shen Qianfei was sure that no one would come in again, so she entered the space in a flash.

  After entering, even though she was mentally prepared, she was still stunned for a moment. She did not expect that a towering tree suddenly appeared next to the Lingquan Pool.

  The shape is somewhat similar to the camphor tree in the south, but the leaves are different.

  The leaves of this tree are like diamond-shaped patterns, the same size, like the palm of a child of several years old. Each leaf seems to be carved out of emerald. There is no sunlight, but it shines with a green luster.

  Shen Qianfei walked up quickly and raised her head to look at the towering green tree in the space.

  She didn't know why, but she had a feeling that this space was constantly improving itself.

  Shen Qianfei patted the tree trunk. Of course it was motionless. The bark of this tree was different from ordinary bark. It was very smooth. It could be said that it was like a tree carved out of jade.

  But in fact it is alive, and even Shen Qianfei can feel the happy mood of this big tree at this time.

  Then Shen Qianfei didn't dare to delay any longer.

  Even if time stood still, she had to quickly prepare what she needed. After opening the jade piece, she could see the formulas of the repair solution and color reduction agent at a glance.

  Repair adhesive, she had a spare here.

  He looked at the recipe and it was the same as the previous one.

  Then there are the color reducers.

  This was the first time Shen Qianfei heard about this reducing agent. She looked at the required materials and found that she had two-thirds of it on hand, but there was still some left. She needed Ye Huai to go out and buy it for her.

  Today's mission was triggered in a hurry, and coming here was also a last-minute decision.

  But by chance, he and Ye Huai were neighbors, so he couldn't stand by and watch him get into trouble, and he had to finish all these things before school started.

  Naturally, no preliminary preparations were done.

  It was very rushed at this point.

  But Shen Qianfei feels that sometimes there is no need to think so much.

  Then Shen Qianfei came out of the space. Don't worry about the color restorer. She can only use it in the afternoon. She needs to glue the entire plate together now. Then during this time, she wrote the list she made in the notebook she carried with her. Then he tore off the piece of paper. There were more than 20 real and fake things on it, and he gave Ye Huai another five hundred yuan.

  Ye Huai can be said to be penniless.

  He was originally waiting for his salary to be settled and tuition fees to start.

  But after breaking the plate, Boss Guan had completely forgotten about it, and he hasn't mentioned it even now.

  He had been given two hundred yuan just now, but because the third master was here, the old manager might not really let him spend the money, so those things were bought by the boss.

  Then Shen Qianfei gave Ye Huai another five hundred yuan to buy something.

  Ye Huai's face turned a little red.

  Shen Qianfei patted his arm and said naturally, "Don't think about other things, hurry up and buy what I need."

  Then she asked him to pay attention to safety on the road. Ye Huai knew that the matter had come to this. At this point, I just listen to Sister Feifei on everything.

  Ye Huai took the money and turned around and quickly left the antique store.

  At this time, the mobile phone in Shen Qianfei's bag rang.

  This one is much smaller than the big ones on the market.

  The silver-gray figure looks very high-end.

  At this time, Shen Qianfei really didn't mean to hold such a phone in front of these two people.

  But she would definitely answer the call when it came, and the person who called her was basically Li Xianzhi.

  Sure enough, it was Li Xianzhi, and he asked her what she was doing now.

  Shen Qianfei thought about it and told Li Xianzhi that the new neighbor was the Ye family, named Ye Huai. His parents had stayed in Yuanbao Village for nearly ten years. The child also grew up in Yuanbao Village and was still in school in the village. After two years of elementary school, now he's in trouble and she's helping him out.

  (End of chapter)