31 - 40

Chapter 31 Can't Eat and Walk Around

  Huang Chun was already smiling at this time. Her son was already the smartest, and he had inherited the smart genes from their old Shen family.

  It's not that she looks down on people, it's just that they have a bunch of muddy legs, how can they be so promising.

  However, when he thought of something, Huang Chun suddenly frowned and lowered his voice and said, "But just by transferring her to another school, how can she get the bracelet to sell to Liu Zhi?"

  Shen Jianming had already figured it out, "Let's sell it to Liu Zhi first. The student status file is in hand, so I won't go through the enrollment procedures for her yet."

  "But how do you inform her? If the Luo family finds out, they will definitely not let it go. That old farmer Luo Feng is not an unreasonable person, and he also has no courage. He dares to embezzle even seeds, so he is not a good person..."

  Speaking of Luo Feng, Shen Jianming's expression stiffened for a moment.

  In order to divorce Luo Yufen, he had no choice but to report him. He just wanted to give it a try, but he never expected that it would actually happen.

  Shen Jianming clenched his hands, feeling a little regretful about agreeing to Liu Zhi. He was worried that he would not be able to hit the fox and cause a scene. The method he thought of might be successful, but if the Luo family really came to the door, he would not be able to keep going.

  Shen Qianfei couldn't help but feel resentful.

  If she hadn't changed her mind midway, why was she so passive?
  There were some things that his mother didn't know, such as the money for selling the bracelet...

  He actually didn't want to do it, but Liu Meili was determined to get the jade bracelet. What could he do?
  Thinking of this, Shen Jianming gritted his teeth. Now he was riding a tiger. He had to do it if he didn't want to. "Mom, transfer her student status to her first... There is a phone in the brigade headquarters in Yuanbao Village. Feifei and I made an appointment with someone to answer the phone. Time, when the time comes, I will tell her that many parents have jointly reported that Luo Yufen is a lunatic, and they are worried that she will also inherit it, and ask her to bring the bracelet together. As for how to tell the Luo family, I will decide when the time comes. A way..."

  He naturally knows better than anyone else what that child longs for most.

  At the same time, the sudden siren of a police car broke the afternoon tranquility of Yuanbao Village.

  Shen Qianfei, who was checking Luo Luo's homework, was stunned for a moment, and then walked quickly outside the house. The Luo family was working outside, including Luo Yufen.

  At this time, they stood at the gate and looked towards the direction of the village.

  Luo Feng stopped Shen Qianfei and said, "Feifei, the Qian family lives in that direction. I'm going to see what's going on. You and Luoluo stay home honestly, do you hear me?"

  Before Shen Qianfei could say anything, Luoluo shouted, " Grandpa, I want to watch the excitement..."

  Human lives are at stake, how can this be excitement!

  Rarely, Luo Feng scolded him with a cold face, "If I say you can't go, you can't go." He turned back and glanced at Luo Haowen, "You stay at home today..."

  Luo Haowen nodded clearly, "Dad, I understand. ."

  His father was worried that Qian's family would come to cause trouble, but Luo Haowen didn't think so.